400 Fnords! - Multi Chamber PermaGrow

• Thread starter MagnumOpus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagnumOpus

MagnumOpus

Hete they are. I beleive they ones with The bigger leaves are orange cookies and The other two more slenger ones are gorilla glue. I dont remember . They where seeds from a buddies grow.

MagnumOpus

MagnumOpus

The flowering Northern Lights Autos are doing fine. One is abit behind, but I am content. They have suffered mistreatment from my hand since germination. I was to much in a rush to pay attention to The severity of ignoring pH. I had to battle a small case of green algae and WPM, but I think that I have overcome these unforeseen obstacles and prevailed triumphant 🤓🤩🥳 From now on I water until runoff and pay closer attention to pH and RH.

MagnumOpus

MagnumOpus

Helt me, please. This is only my sesong grow and my flowers are a couple of weeks into bloom. I beleive 2 out of 3 are males. Can anyone help confirm?

20210625 093640
20210625 093650
20210625 093727
20210625 093741
20210625 093733
MagnumOpus

MagnumOpus

Out they go then. I debated with myself for a quick 15 minutes if I should keep them or not, but then I thought of my small grow room beeing dusted with pollen all over....seeds would do me good though, now with the borders closed and all...

MagnumOpus

MagnumOpus

Short follow up. The one female ended up giving my about an ounce and a half of dry bud (45gr). Airy buds lower down and deceiving effing huge buds on top, or so I thought until they dried :) Biggest was 14g wet weight. What can cause airy buds lower down, in general? Is that okay for a noobie cfl grow, with a ounca and a half yield from one plant?

Is in only lighting? Feeding?

I beleive I might have harvested thissun a week too late, or if not TOO late, later than I should have.
I have got 3 cuttings on the seventh day in my nursery and I hope as F that they will root show roots within the next week. My career as a cloner is slow...All my atempts thus far, have rooted rather slow and perhaps abit poorly... I am eager to toss them in my other tent, the DP90 with a 400w HPS and 3 x 15l autopots.

I am considering getting 2 XL autopots for the DP120W (2x4), toppong once or twice and try my greenthump on a scrog? If not I might have to put on my spending trousers and add a LED in two corners and rotate them every 24hrs... SOG recuires too much curttings, but a one bud per plant setup would fit the rest of the gear perfect...I can only house one or two mothers in a 2x2, OR I could take ekstra cuttings as I flower everything, which I probably will anyway...

Whats your cloning recipie, guys? Come one, open up, share a little.. :)

MagnumOpus

MagnumOpus

Short follow up. The one female ended up giving my about an ounce and a half of dry bud (45gr). Airy buds lower down and deceiving effing huge buds on top, or so I thought until they dried :) Biggest was 14g wet weight. What can cause airy buds lower down, in general? Is that okay for a noobie cfl grow, with a ounca and a half yield from one plant?

Is in only lighting? Feeding?

I beleive I might have harvested thissun a week too late, or if not TOO late, later than I should have.
I have got 3 cuttings on the seventh day in my nursery and I hope as F that they will root show roots within the next week. My career as a cloner is slow...All my atempts thus far, have rooted rather slow and perhaps abit poorly... I am eager to toss them in my other tent, the DP90 with a 400w HPS and 3 x 15l autopots.

I am considering getting 2 XL autopots for the DP120W (2x4), toppong once or twice and try my greenthump on a scrog? If not I might have to put on my spending trousers and add a LED in two corners and rotate them every 24hrs... SOG recuires too much curttings, but a one bud per plant setup would fit the rest of the gear perfect...I can only house one or two mothers in a 2x2, OR I could take ekstra cuttings as I flower everything, which I probably will anyway...

Whats your cloning recipie, guys? Come one, open up, share a little.. :)

20210811 103023
MagnumOpus

MagnumOpus

Finally some real clones for me to grow. I was lucky enough to Get my sticky fingers on some Medicine Man. from what I am told, this is The sativa dominant phenotype. About 6 weeks to go before the switch. I am told they can reach over 2m untrained. Very very....very exciting! It is The Mr. Nice regular strain. Is anyone Else growing this? Thanks to all for The wealth of info and experience in here :)

MagnumOpus

MagnumOpus

Why is the sativa pheno Medicine Man the least attractive to most people?

A pic of my Medicine Mum ❤

20210910 083512
MagnumOpus

MagnumOpus

The ones under a 400w MH is definately less leafy than the two vegging under 2x130w CFL...thought it was supposed to be the other way. Four weeks to go before the switch.
The one in the middle is a revegged cutting that has survived the most incredible...I basically left it unatended in the dark for a few weeks. Suddenly it started to show spark of life and a couple of weeks later I potted up and fimmed it. If it ends up as nothing, it was in the very least a fun experiment.

20210913 084313
20210913 084325
20210913 084345

Latest posts

Top Bottom