400watt hps, ebb and flow, 7 strains.

• Thread starter toomuchtodeal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toomuchtodeal

Hello, This is my first ever post and first time getting to flower these strains (Socal Master Kush, SFV OG, Tahoe OG, Afghani #1, Cinderella 99 pineapple pheno, Pre 98 bubba kush and Bullrider. The pictures taken with a low end camera unfortunately. tell me what ya think...

Socal Master after 1.5 weeks flowering.
socal_master_1.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

Here are a few more pics of my garden.

c99_thaoe_og_sfv_og_socal_master_afghani_1_pre_98_bubba_and_bullrider.jpg

Pre 98 Bubba sisters
pre_p8_bubbas_1.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

here are a couple more pics of my ladies.

The Ladies just soakin in the lumens.

my 2 Pre98 bubbas.
pre_p8_bubbas_1.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

here is one more of the full garden. next week i will get some individual pics up, in better light too.

Ma Ladies.

R

Radio_Dread

lookin good dude. i just cant stand growing too many strains together. it sounds nice to have a vareity but each plant wants/needs different levels of nutes at different times of there life so its hard to keep up with any and all deffencies. just my 2 cents. looks good dude keep up the good work. also i forgot to ask do you think 7 plants might be alot for a little 400w light? just wondering.

M

Malachi

lookin good dude. i just cant stand growing too many strains together. it sounds nice to have a vareity but each plant wants/needs different levels of nutes at different times of there life so its hard to keep up with any and all deffencies. just my 2 cents. looks good dude keep up the good work. also i forgot to ask do you think 7 plants might be alot for a little 400w light? just wondering.

I have tried to grow multiple strains the past few grows and can relate. i do have a couple of strains that I can run together because they take pretty much identical nutes, but with trial and error comes experience. In the future I will probally do 2 grows, 1 with my inica doms that take close to the same nutes and 1 with my Chem influenced strains so I can still have variety, but cater more to the plants specific needs.

R

Radio_Dread

yeah i agree thats great if you can find two different strains that feed and grow identical. keeps you with vareity and ease of mine feeding and watering.

T

toomuchtodeal

you guys have a point but these ladies are all thriving(so far((knock on wood))).. Its not even half my strain library. Its crazy. Been veggin for peeps but they couldnt handle the load. Oh yea i also flowered them from clone. I got the Lamp less then an inch away from the canopy and no burning hardly any stretch. seems to be going great. And im running all of these one just so see what stays and what will go since i havent had a chance to flower any of these. Still have, super silver haze, diablo og, bluedream, sour og from both rez and swerve, some querkle and um some.

T

toomuchtodeal

alright i know its been more then a week but i got my hands on a dif camera and still have no nute problems with these dif ladies. Here are a few pics. when i have more time i will give you individual profile shots of each strain. tell me what ya think.

all ma ladies arielshot.
86.jpg

My SFV lookin all beefy.
175.jpg

ANother SFV OG but was pinched before flower to see what worked best for this ebb and flow
lilsfvheadshot2.JPG

Enjoy. ill post more tonight. peace. (all ladies have been in flower since 3-28-10)-Toomuch.

R

red southwest

hey iam new to. your garden looks good how big is it? I got a 400 hps in a 4by4

T

toomuchtodeal

Its around the 4x4 but im using it as a 4x3 and i only vegged for a lil longer then a week. I saw your silver pearl, looks beastly. im trying to get my plants to finish just under a foot and a half. I have 15 ladies under my hps no more than 3 inches away from the aircooled hood. no bleaching or burning but i got mad airflow in my lil setup. I am new to flowering mostly. I have actually been growing these strains for almost 12 months now. I just finally have some lumens to produce adequate flowers this go around.

T

toomuchtodeal

Just got some pics of my mother station. Very minimal but it will do. Got 2 dif Sour OG's, 1 Diablo OG, 2 Socal Master Kush, 1 BlueDream and 1 Super Silver Haze.
Check them out.
342.jpg
423.jpg
433.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

SO after day 18 of flower, the c99's have begun to fill the room with a nice pineapple smell, the pre 98s seem to be filling out the fastest, but im looking at them to stop faster and be smaller than the rest. The SFV OG all have nice structure already too. seem to have 2 dif sfv phenos i guess since i got them from dif dispensaries around sd. So far no problems, everything going smoother than expected.

T

toomuchtodeal

Here we are after 21 days.

Tahoe.
tahoe_head.jpg

Socal Master Kush
socal_head.jpg
socal_sideview_nice_.jpg

SFV OG
lil_sfv_head.jpg
dankness.jpg

O

Overvegg

All for sure dank! Can't wait to try out that Tahoe OG and compare it to the SFV!

Top Bottom