• Tagged users None
T

toomuchtodeal

My Afghani #1's

Afghani_1_head1.jpg

Afghani_1_Head2.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

Here is a shot of one of bubba before bed. tell me whats ya think...

pre_98_bubba_2.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

Here are a few pics of the Bullrider. its kinda a mystery with this one. The guy i got it from says its not the Afghani Bullrider i've read a lot about, but it looks really nice. Can't find any info on this Strain at all.

bullrider3.jpg

bullrider2.jpg

bullrider1.jpg

If you got any info, please inform me. : )

T

toomuchtodeal

Got my hands on some Sour OG Pollen from a friend and hit up 3 of diff strains (Bullrider, Pre 98 Bubba Kush and SFV OG) to get seeds for a future grow and to get a better taste in that bubba for myself. I hope all goes well(knock on wood).

Heres a pic of the tres mujeres.
3_test_subjects_sfv_bullrider_pre98_bubba.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

been over 24 hours. I hope they pollenated. the Hairs havent turned brown but there seems to be some swelling on the some of the calyxes that i hit. If it didnt that chill, but i am hoping to have some fun in the future months. If anyone know, it's still possible for them to be pollenated an not have there hairs turn brown within the first day right?
I know its only been a whole 24 hours but i just want this running thought in my head put to rest.

M

MASSES 420KING

i run multiple strains but i have more than one light imo you need at least 2 lights to properly run a multi strain room do to different heights and lengths of flowering time and also so you dont slow optimum production of your veg and flower room but with all that said your doing your thing man and it looks good keep up the good work

T

toomuchtodeal

I dont do anything special for any strain. I do what i would do to any and they all like it. Only problem i've got is that the SoCal Master Kush Streched more than all the others and unfortunately it kept the light higher than id like. Most strains just chilled out and kept a uniform growth just that SoCal. I count myself lucky that ive gotten this far with all my ladies Going good. I think everyone will be surprised with my results, including myself.
On a diff. note, i got my answer re: the pollenation on my own. Saw some lil beans starting to form on my Bullrider and SFV. the bubba looks a lil iffie but i'm sure it got some pollen in there.

T

toomuchtodeal

here is a shot at 30 days of the ladies.

las_mujeres_30_days.jpg

They have pretty much doubled after one feeding of Overdrive by Advanced Nutrients. Stuff works wonders. First time using it.

J

John Smith Esq.

looking good brother, interested in how that pineapple cindy turns out, thinking of doing that myself in the not too distant.

T

toomuchtodeal

thanks John for the kind words. I would totally recommend her(c99) too. I gots me a Blue Cheese in Veg as we speak. It was a cut from The Pharmacy.

T

toomuchtodeal

Just a quick update before i begin the flush on some of these ladies.

La_Familia.jpg

SoCal Master
SoCal_Master_Kush1.jpg

Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Pre_98_Bubba_Kush1.jpg

c99
c992.jpg

These are all on day 41. The c99 and the Afghani are gonna be the first to get pulled.

T

The-Bearded-One

Awesome flowers u got there.

I realy love C99 and crosses of it.
Superp taste and a nice heady stone.

Best wishes TBO.

T

toomuchtodeal

I just did a rez change last night. i got 2 flood and drain trays and rez's so i checkout the trich and decided which would be the first to get flushed. Here are some pics of 2 of my ladies, Miss Tahoe OG and her fat sister Afghani #1. Then we have them all together in a stable shot for the last one.

Tahoe OG
Tahoe_OG1.jpg

TAhoe_OG2.jpg

Afghani #1
Afghani_11.jpg

My_stable.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

quick update. Here my c99 and afghani #1 ladies at 46 days. ill give them 5 to ten more days before the chop. Been flushing on these ladies for 5 days now.

Flushies.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

here are some more photos. all are flushing cept the SoCal Master, she has about 10 to 14 days left before her and her OG sisters will be ready for the flushing. Let me know what you guys think.

C99
c99headnowcolor.jpg
c99headnow.jpg

Afghani #1
affiesidenow.jpg

SoCal Master Kush
socal_now.jpg

Top Bottom