41 day's in flower and I got yellow leaves.. Why?

• Thread starter biggun4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggun4me

These Are 41 day's in flower, I got me some yellow leaves, Why do you think this happening? I am not over watering, I am feeding 2 liters every 3rd day.. last feeding was 1200 ppm and 6.0 ph... The colas are looking fat, I just want to keep them that way another 20-25 day's or until they are ripe... Peace

41 days in flower and i got yellow leaves why
41 days in flower and i got yellow leaves why 2
41 days in flower and i got yellow leaves why 3
L

lil miss lone

Are you having trouble with "fungus gnats"?? Please, check the top inch or two of your medium for tiny little crawlies, or visually look around, do you see any fliers?

420king-MASSES

looks like you just gotta go an extra week giving nitrogen inflower so say you only went till 3 weeks go to 4

B

biggun4me

No critterr's lil miss lone...

420king-MASSES, That's what I was thinking, I am gonna add 5ml per gallon of the grow to the next feeding... Think I should use more? maybe raise the ppm tp 1400 with the N part... Peace

O

OZUT

They look fine, just starting to yellow a little early. Next time, like 420 mentioned, keep the nitrogen a little longer into flower. I wouldn't add it back in now, but consider it next time.

What are you feeding?

L

lil miss lone

Thanks for checking Bigun, I recently had a battle with the root aphids and that was exactly what my flower room looked like when it was at its worst, before I caught on. I've since learned that the deficiencies they cause and real actual deficiencies look the same. Although I'm about 2 months in flower (and yes I still have aphids there, but under tight control) and I feed em no more than 1050 ppms or so and there is hardly a yellow leaf anywhere. If you had the filthy buggers though you'd see em.

Sorry for the highjack, onward!

Top Bottom