Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

How big is this santa cruz majigger? I need a new grinder but they are all so freaking small. If ANYONE knows of a quality qrinder that is this large or larger and metal no plastic.
Tsunami 🌊 is a company that makes glass pipes and bongs, but most recently I saw a grinder that they were selling for $25 at a local convenience store. I bought it because it was a larger size than the normal grinders you see available and it’s pretty nice.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Tsunami 🌊 is a company that makes glass pipes and bongs, but most recently I saw a grinder that they were selling for $25 at a local convenience store. I bought it because it was a larger size than the normal grinders you see available and it’s pretty nice.
I am glad to have responded to this post, because in the process of locating my grinder to photograph it, I found a nice joint that I had stashed away. Nothing better than finding weed or money you forgot about. 🤣🤣🤣
TreeBee this joints for you, I mean I’ll smoke it in your honor.

TreeBee

TreeBee

I am glad to have responded to this post, because in the process of locating my grinder to photograph it, I found a nice joint that I had stashed away. Nothing better than finding weed or money you forgot about. 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2172367TreeBee this joints for you, I mean I’ll smoke it in your honor.
I do that all the time. Roll a joint then forget about it I also will roll a joint and put it next to my spot and then make a tea and while thats going I will roll a joint and put it in my spot...oh wait I already did that...now I get 2 😄

Z

Zab

Awe she was probably the healthiest dog around. Both my childhood dogs lived for friggin ever one was 17 when he went and the other was 20 😵‍💫
I hope the two I have now last as long I will be useless when they go.

Not a wiff of smoke here yet. Must be in a lucky wind tunnel or something because even last year we hardly got any. You could see it was hazy but not much for smell all summer even though the whole friggin province was on fire.
My first dog made it to 14 and my Father said she was happy and healthy to her last day, then she basically just laid down and died, she is always in my memories 🥲.
Yeh my best friend lives in Pemberton, haven't heard from him so I didn't think any smoke made it down there.

If I see see a grinder in stainless and around 3" I'll let you know, I imagine they will be 💰💲

The 2.5" one I have is anodized aluminum with a lager holding chamber and was $20Cdn on Amazon

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

View attachment 2172320I bought one from Raw. It’s advertised as being made from hemp 🤷‍♂️ less than $10 works well enough ✌️
I dont think that will last long and pieces of it will end up in your smoke and your lungs. Stick to metal. Stainless preferably. I like that it's 2 parts. I never got the idea to save the best of your weed and let it degrade. I want my smoke now. I have a guy cheap ass hobo sneaking around me who tries to grind other people's weed with his 3 or 4 peice.

Personally I use the scissors of a SAK if I have the time. I enjoy the process.

Peace ✌️

TreeBee

TreeBee

My first dog made it to 14 and my Father said she was happy and healthy to her last day, then she basically just laid down and died, she is always in my memories 🥲.
Yeh my best friend lives in Pemberton, haven't heard from him so I didn't think any smoke made it down there.

If I see see a grinder in stainless and around 3" I'll let you know, I imagine they will be 💰💲

The 2.5" one I have is anodized aluminum with a lager holding chamber and was $20Cdn on Amazon
I've just finished looking into it seems around 100$ is the starting point for a stainless grinder that large. I found one that costs 450$ I actually burst out laughing.🤣

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

@Captspaulding
Ever hear of these guys? The band name caught my attention as I browsing through YouTube and I gave it a listen, now I’m thinking about people’s reaction to me pulling up to them on the street yelling over the music 🎶 I WANNA PET YOUR DOG!! Back in the day we’d yell nice dog, where do you live? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
@Captspaulding
Ever hear of these guys? The band name caught my attention as I browsing through YouTube and I gave it a listen, now I’m thinking about people’s reaction to me pulling up to them on the street yelling over the music 🎶 I WANNA PET YOUR DOG!! Back in the day we’d yell nice dog, where do you live? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It goes hard but had to give it a laugh reaction : )

Leoman

Leoman

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Do you own one of those smellproof little cases with a zipper? I could use one of those for traveling when I check my gear in but I'm not sure what to get. Even the Chinese ones are priced like they came with weed and a hooker.
I've seen RAW has a few under their brand that look nice. But I don't want it to look like a stoner accessory. Together with the joke I told about an elephant fucking monkeys until they explode, you pretty much got me.

Any ideas welcome 🙏

Top Bottom