• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like I will be in Denver for 420 a coincidence really
Another member is hosting a get together anyone else interested or has plans pm me,,,,

xavier7995

xavier7995

Do you think it will be going on later into the evening? Prior obligations until 9-ish, but I am interested.

Really jealous of you folks getting to go the longmont events, that should be an awesome time with some breeders it would be cool to meet.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Do you think it will be going on later into the evening? Prior obligations until 9-ish, but I am interested.

Really jealous of you folks getting to go the longmont events, that should be an awesome time with some breeders it would be cool to meet.
4/20 being mid-week doesn't help anything. I will try and head up at some point, but I work as well.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I had to use my seed money to bale my friend outa jail so I'll make an appearance probably for the best I'll be swimming in seeds soon

xavier7995

xavier7995

I do believe I will be bowing out, have no fear, I will be as adequately high as I am everyday. Work the next day and will be taking care of family stuff that night so meh. I hope you guys have an awesome time and smoke some comically oversized joints for me.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I would like to think that if I ever needed it he would do the same
I had a friend like that. Bailed me out in 2010 at 4:30 am. Nothing like getting someone to answer on your first try. Unfortunately he passed away a couple years ago in a motorcycle accident

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a friend like that. Bailed me out in 2010 at 4:30 am. Nothing like getting someone to answer on your first try. Unfortunately he passed away a couple years ago in a motorcycle accident
Sorry to hear that. I'm not really close to my family so my friends are family only way I'm not helping is if it was against my morals.ie harming a child or something similar other than that we all fuck up we all need help sometime I'm actually surprised I don't think I've known the guy more than a year we have become close in the past few months solid guy just fucked up

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I'll be moving around a bit Wednesday but should have plenty of time to chill. Destroyer joints for our sativa pleasure

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
If y

If you make it to Longmont hit me up sorry I couldn't make it this weekend I busted my knee
I'm unsure of my schedule right now, but I'll be up there at some point, will definitely touch base

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
How about getting together for a dinner Wed night????????

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Dinner on 4/20, sounds great..........if I was in Denver, I would not miss it but, I`ll only be there in spirit. Burn one for me and ya`ll have a great dinner on the Stoners holiday. Peace and great growin`.

Top Bottom