chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Need brain transplant
Headed west made eagle comfort inn ripped up

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Heeehheeee LGG.... I never give the plant counts/etc. much thought anymore. I just do what needs to be done.
Every time I am lucky enough to meet people in real life from this community I am amazed at how kind and generous members here are, my trip was a great example. I am glad there are old school folks around here to serve as role models for how things could be, and it's nice to have mentors to look up to. I wish more young people shared your attitude of doing what needs to be done.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I didn't realize you still had a Med card. I hope it went off without a hitch.

Oh yea talked more fishin than Red card..25 is plenty..220 bucks
Drove part way home left Denver 1030pm over indulged in incredible sushi and all day smoking.
I have never seen a $1,000.00 plus dinner check, and that was for only the 6 people at our table, must have been the Dom Perrigion champagne and that huge Saki bottle the one fella ordered.
Great night with great folks but those dabs got me so ripped I was sitting there so baked could not really converse....
So much energy/ activity in the city, all the people traffic hub bub am not used to that.
The 250 mile drive them killer dabs, then drive part way back half way when I looked in mirror at end of day I looked like a DUI just waiting to happen all bleery eyed..
Met folks in the industry. All younger and ambitious changed my mind a bit about all this. Been smoking longer than the have been alive so much has changed over the years for sure. will be interesting to sit back and see what the future is like for them.
It is what it is and here we are....Best of luck to these folks just hope all of this does not backfire..
Rested up back to playing farmer in the dell...
Lots to do starting today,...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Drove part way home left Denver 1030pm over indulged in incredible sushi and all day smoking.
I have never seen a $1,000.00 plus dinner check, and that was for only the 6 people at our table, must have been the Dom Perrigion champagne and that huge Saki bottle the one fella ordered.
Great night with great folks but those dabs got me so ripped I was sitting there so baked could not really converse....
So much energy/ activity in the city, all the people traffic hub bub am not used to that.
The 250 mile drive them killer dabs, then drive part way back half way when I looked in mirror at end of day I looked like a DUI just waiting to happen all bleery eyed..
Met folks in the industry. All younger and ambitious changed my mind a bit about all this. Been smoking longer than the have been alive so much has changed over the years for sure. will be interesting to sit back and see what the future is like for them.
It is what it is and here we are....Best of luck to these folks just hope all of this does not backfire..
Nice to meet new people and say hello to old acquaintances. I still think y'all should wear name tags with your forum handles.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice to meet new people and say hello to old acquaintances. I still think y'all should wear name tags with your forum handles.
And have Cabulance for safe ride home..
Or better yet, Dabulance....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol chicken man finally shown the light! That's pretty much everyone's reaction when doing your first dab.
I've found cbd extracts tone really medicinal.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol chicken man finally shown the light! That's pretty much everyone's reaction when doing your first dab.
I've found cbd extracts tone really medicinal.
I'm a huge fan of cbd dabs best so far was treasure island by sin city reminded me of old school nig I used to pinch off my grandpa

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya know it was interesting watching folks drink. Being a sober drunk.
Everyone was pretty moderate and having a good time.
No one got hammered but they were for sure feeling it.
The one fella who ordered the Dom Perrigion seemed to be drinking the most a little boisterous but just having fun celebrating...
Beer sake wine, good combo...
I used to be the ringleader at parties promoting drinking and no one came close to what the consumption was back in the day. Who know's what went on after dinner party..LOL....
At least everything way total top shelf and oh man did we eat!!!!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Was really awesome meeting many of you folks for either the first time, or the Nth time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom