420alldaze attempt at scrog

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends and farmers. this will be an unplanned attempt at a scrog,thanks to crom for all the advice. the specimen will be a 4' avalanche in an 18 gallon tote. rockin roots organic dirt with home made compost added as well. this plant is about a year old. and fed drammatic k,big bloom and organic choice .
420alldaze attempt at scrog
420alldaze attempt at scrog 5
420alldaze attempt at scrog 6
any and all comments welcome as usual thanks 42o

420alldaze attempt at scrog 2
420alldaze attempt at scrog 3
420alldaze attempt at scrog 4
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet, looking forward to watching this. Hope all is well

mal

420alldaze

420alldaze

Sweet, looking forward to watching this. Hope all is well

mal
hey amigo, im lookin' forward to this too. it should be fun. hope things are good in your neck of the woods as well. 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up all? i should say ( since it was late and i was high)that this is devine genetics avalanche (snodawg x Chemdog's Sister) and if you want chem fuity fuely dankness in your lungs? then buy these if ya have the chance. super funk, great job by the way logic. im sure ive told you that once or twice.lol 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice little intro 420alldaze! I'm looking forward to this show for sure! No stress about the other thread bro. Glad we can shoot that ish now! By the way after a sober review of the trellis you did, I really like it! I like the way it's sitting on top of her like that. Like a lace coofie lmfao! For real though it looks good. Some how I must have been looking at it sideways lol When's the flip? Flower time? You kept cuts yeah?

420alldaze

420alldaze

Nice little intro 420alldaze! I'm looking forward to this show for sure! No stress about the other thread bro. Glad we can shoot that ish now! By the way after a sober review of the trellis you did, I really like it! I like the way it's sitting on top of her like that. Like a lace coofie lmfao! For real though it looks good. Some how I must have been looking at it sideways lol When's the flip? Flower time? You kept cuts yeah?
whats up brotha, glad you made it to the circus. sober review,lol i think im gonna flip in a week shes already tall for her age. flower time on the avalanche is about 9- 9 1/2 weeks. sometimes a little less with the organics and bb im feeding. ive taken her at 8,9 and 10 weeks and really liked the buzz from the 9 week so thats how i roll with her.lol and i always have me a cut of this girl. i like to get cuts from everything i pop/grow. i actually have like 7 or 8 i think, so im alright in that dept. stay tuned bro, this should be fun. 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friend and farmers,fellow scroggers and anyone else who wants to see some killer snodawg x Chemdog's Sister rise above the net (hopefully) lol. ok enough of the chit chat,here she is after 4-5 days in veg and 3 days in 12/12.its so hard to stop fuckin with this thing.lol i have such high hopes for this project,it seems to be filling in pretty nice so we shall see. enjoy ill snap some better pics in a couple of days with some natural light peace 42o
Photo 20

Top Bottom