420alldaze attempt at scrog

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

I think those look awesome! Man, those got fat fast! Very Nice work 420!
thanks so much brother. they finish up real nice. thats why i love my chem:rolleyes: chop pics soon

Sure how bout my wifes Medical books. They surely are about 500 a piece. :) hahaha
im sure theyre worthy, my wifey has a ton of information tech books i know the feeling...lol thanks bro

420alldaze

420alldaze

well fellow hairnet scrog lovers, shes chopped trimmed and weighed in at.......... 88.6 grams total:) . pics coming soon. thanks to all my friends and fellow farmers for following along with all the positive vibes, and good times. couldnt have done it without you guys.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
When will 420's Hairnet SCROG be available on the farm? Congrats!

outwest

HAIRNET sf

420alldaze

420alldaze

Next up we need to secure you a better camera 420! I want to see all those beautiful buds in clarity! Awesome that the hairnet worked out so well! What's next homie?
hey bro, i know i need and want one soo bad , but funds just arent where id like them to be right now .:( hopefully soon . that net far exceeded my expectations :) thanks for all your help. i have a whole lot of stuff goin' on. a bunch of test runs plus other stuff ive been wanting to blow up. no room for another scrog right now. and im doing my outdoors too. i just planted 2 sc and two chems outside along with a cheese mama,killer queen mama, and an area 91' is going out today or tomorrow. cant wait how about you? whats goin on in your neck of the woods?

Awesome job 420! Looks covered in crystal and very tasty. Enjoy it.
hey amigo, thank you, they are very covered and tasty as all hell. have to hit some when ya head back this way:) and you know im enjoying every last trich! lol hows you feelin? hope all is good with you. 420

scrog harvest !!!!!
hey man, decent amount for my first time , im happy. and still have a few cuts of her as well. hows your jungle? 420

Mog scrog!

outwest
killin me, i just pictured the dude from mod squad, with his big ass fro poppin out of my net...lol 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sounds good brotha! I am between cycles right now. Burpin jars, and prepping the next run. Sexed out 9 females from my last bean pop. Getting some medium today to run these bad larrys! Running Herijuana F2, Strawberry Fire, White x Strawberry Diesel, White x Banana Kush, Azucar Alien, & Alien x Chernobyl. Stoked to get some keeper mommies! Just finished my past run and found a nice WiFi x SSSDH (WiFi pheno)! Also ran my Motorbreath (SFV pheno), '91chem, Alien OG#3, Fire OG x SSSDH, Psychosis x SSSDH, & SSSDH(Sour D pheno)! So that's the smoke I have been burpin in the jars. Tried some small samples early and they didn't disappoint! That WiFi comes through nicely in that cross! Looking forward to your next thread homie! Toss me a link when you do some postin. I'd also like to get some shots of that Area 91 if you get any! Keep it green!

Crom

420alldaze

420alldaze

Sounds good brotha! I am between cycles right now. Burpin jars, and prepping the next run. Sexed out 9 females from my last bean pop. Getting some medium today to run these bad larrys! Running Herijuana F2, Strawberry Fire, White x Strawberry Diesel, White x Banana Kush, Azucar Alien, & Alien x Chernobyl. Stoked to get some keeper mommies! Just finished my past run and found a nice WiFi x SSSDH (WiFi pheno)! Also ran my Motorbreath (SFV pheno), '91chem, Alien OG#3, Fire OG x SSSDH, Psychosis x SSSDH, & SSSDH(Sour D pheno)! So that's the smoke I have been burpin in the jars. Tried some small samples early and they didn't disappoint! That WiFi comes through nicely in that cross! Looking forward to your next thread homie! Toss me a link when you do some postin. I'd also like to get some shots of that Area 91 if you get any! Keep it green!

Crom
hey crom, your a busy man just like myself. everything you have goin' sounds killer. i just put that area 91 out this am.it was the short squat one out of the bunch. im 99% shes a female. the others are doing well waiting thier turn...lol i need a new camera soooo bad .
42o

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
...lol i need a new camera soooo bad .
42o

Seriously. You're making all us hairnet scroggin wake n bakers look bad. You're gonna make your plants camera shy. Maybe we need to start the buy 420 a new camera fund.

outwest

420alldaze

420alldaze

yeah kool like a jerry lewis telethon? im down, ive been tryin to scrape funds together,but always some other bs to suck the $ right from my fingers... i need to win the lotto....haha
42o

Top Bottom