420alldaze first indoor grow from seed

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

just want to say hi to all. this is going to be the first grow indoors under 1000 watt hps,with a 1000 watt remote ballast and a 400 watt mh for flower. started these from seeds collected over the past year. some lemon skunk,LA confi,and some kush. grown in roots organic soil,with some compost that ive made,in 5 gallon homer specials. going to veg for a few weeks under t-5 s and cfls. any and all comments/suggestions are always welcome. thanks:)
s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg

H

Herbicure

Nice start mate.

How you planning to moderate temp/humidity?

The qoute at the bottom of ur post sounds like my saturday nite. lol.

Good luck with ur grow.

Peace out Hic

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey herb, thanks for lookin. i forgot to mention the room will be cooled by a window ac unit. and i also have a dehumidifer to take care of the humidity. what would be suitable humidity for 10'x 10' room? peacentreez

420Gator

420Gator

hey bro thanks for starting a journal, how many lights are u currently using for veg?

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey whats up gator, im using one dbl. t-5 (in the center row), and 4 cfls with reflectors, (on the corners). any suggestions or ideas? i figure i could run them for a lil bit and then switch to hps? right now my seedlings are at 13 daze. let me know whatcha think. peacentreez

H

Herbicure

Hey mate

Size of the room shouldnt matter but i'd say about 50-70 while vegging and 40-50 for the bloom, hope this helps.

Peace Out Hic

420alldaze

420alldaze

thanks for the info. more pics when i have sumthin to show. peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey everyone, picked up another t-5 to go with the other one. m.u.s.t..h.a.v.e.....m.o.r.e.....l.i.g.h.t.. lol so heres a quick pic at 15 daze from start with new light added.
p311.jpg

420alldaze

420alldaze

week 3

hey everyone just a quick pic of the seedlings before we switch to the 400 mh. they are all looking healthy and adapting well to their new home. BrInG oN tHe LiGhT!:sun thanks for lookin. peacentreez
p46.jpg
p55.jpg

420alldaze

420alldaze

new 400 w

high to all, just a little update.moved some plants around,took the t5s down and started em on the 400w mh.ceiling fan goin,box fan movin sum nice air around. temps stayin at 74 75 degrees in the room.all is lookin well. now i just gotta weed out the males,and we be rollin'. thanks for lookin ill post some pics next monday to see the progress of these lovely ladies. peacentreez
p118.jpg
p312.jpg
p214.jpg
:)

420alldaze

420alldaze

update

hey all, hope everyones week has been productive. pfhht...lol just a couple of pics from 5 days under the 400 watt mh. soon to be 600 mh:) soo the first two are all 16,third one is believed to be og kush. and the last one is some eye candy rasberry kush from my boy. smells just like rb with alot of color to it. yummy!
p313.jpg
p119.jpg
p216.jpg
p47.jpg
:bongsmi:

420alldaze

420alldaze

week 4 update

high to all,this is week # 4 from seed. lemme tell you, they are lovin the light:sun2: well here they are. sorry about the camera.
p314.jpg
p121.jpg
p48.jpg
p217.jpg
thanks for lookin peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

sex??

sooo,heres a few pics to look at. first two are of a lemon skunk from seed 4 1/2 weeks in veg.im just tryin to see how possible it is to sex these before flower. i would love to weed (no pun intended) i think.. out the males asap as you all know. the second set of pics are la confidential ,also from seed. heres the pics and thanks for any and all help. peacentreez
p123.jpg
p218.jpg
p315.jpg
p49.jpg

420alldaze

420alldaze

week 5 update

good morning to all.heres the weekly update. plants have been on 18/6 light schedule for 2 weeks now. i just orderd a new 1000 Watt MH/HPS Switchable Sun System X Ballast with Cord Set, a new 1000 w Hortilux Super HPS Enhanced Spectrum Bulb, and a new 1000W MH Hortilux Bulb. should be here this week. i had a cropmaster 10 but wanted the switchable, alot more convenient. watering and foliar spraying with superthrive 2 x a week they love that st!when the new bulbs come in im gonna switch them to 12/12 and see what we got left. enjoy peacentreez
p219.jpg
p316.jpg
p125.jpg

A

AliasAO

looking good 420. Huge fan leaves already.. Looking like big time Indica leaners, short, stout and growing quickly.

How long u planning on running them for total?

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey alias,thanks for the good vibes...definetly leaning towards the indica side. im probably gonna go another 6 to 8 weeks.depending on how they look. the original plan was 12 altogether but had some setbacks with ballasts/bulbs/bs..lol think its all sqared away now tho. they are def. takin off. cant wait to flip em'. peacentreez

A

AliasAO

hey alias,thanks for the good vibes...definetly leaning towards the indica side. im probably gonna go another 6 to 8 weeks.depending on how they look. the original plan was 12 altogether but had some setbacks with ballasts/bulbs/bs..lol think its all sqared away now tho. they are def. takin off. cant wait to flip em'. peacentreez

I can understand that.. got to embrace and love the BS. I Had similiar circumstances myself. My current XJ will end up going about 14 weeks when its all said and done in a few weeks. But the good thing is the longer the VEG the larger the yeild. The extra time pays off in my opinion.:harvest::harvest:

420alldaze

420alldaze

I can understand that.. got to embrace and love the BS. I Had similiar circumstances myself. My current XJ will end up going about 14 weeks when its all said and done in a few weeks. But the good thing is the longer the VEG the larger the yeild. The extra time pays off in my opinion.:harvest::harvest:

yup i believe that the longer veg is better as well,i just wanna see what i have left after the flip so i can get some clones under there. all the lemon skunk i have is from plants i did last year.sooo tasty,i figured id see if i can get a keeper or two. tha L A con came from a choice bag, and the kush also came from a nice sac.... so hopefully i get at least a couple females so i can try my hand at cloning. if not i got some sour d, strawberry cough, and sensi star clones i can choose from. would really like to get some cuts of the kush and la tho. love me some kush. got any pics of that xj? peacentreez:cool0044:

420alldaze

420alldaze

new ballast/ 1000 w hps almost week 6 lol

high all, hope everyones 420 holidaze was a goood one:passingjoint: anyway , i finnally got the new 1000 watt switchable ballast ,and 2 new 1000 w bulbs. 1 hps and 1 mh:sun. everythings looking good raised the light about 4 inches today. installed the new ballast and bulb and switched the timerz to 12/12. time to see what we got here so we can get some nugs blowin up. heres what we got today group shots 1 and 2 then the center row which is LA confidential and og kush..
p220.jpg
p127.jpg
p64.jpg
thanks for lookin and have a grateful day...peacentreez

Latest posts

Top Bottom