420alldaze first indoor grow from seed

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

whats left after kickin all the dudes out..lol

sooo, as you can see my plant count has thinned dramatically.;(.so be it, guess ill have rooom to really blow these up.ok so here we go,all i have left is lemon skunk and one la con that hasnt showed really. first two shots of pistils next one is a top lemon and then two group shots. sorry about the cam. its an old digital.workin on my camerea skills.
100_9084.JPG
100_9083.JPG
100_9085.JPG
100_9086.JPG
100_9081.JPG
thanks for lookin .oh and dont mind the time/date stamp bein lazy.

A

AliasAO

sooo, as you can see my plant count has thinned dramatically.;(.so be it, guess ill have rooom to really blow these up.ok so here we go,all i have left is lemon and on la con that hasnt showed really. first two shots of pistils next one is a top lemon and then two group shots. sorry about the cam. its an old digital.workin on my camerea skills.
100_9084.JPG
100_9083.JPG
100_9085.JPG
100_9086.JPG
100_9081.JPG
thanks for lookin .oh and dont mind the time stamp.

Stoned Spelling.... had me dying on my couch for awhile

Why the decrease in the ranks Daze? what happened to the rest of the troops?

Males outted or what??

How many you left with total?

420alldaze

420alldaze

Stoned Spelling.... had me dying on my couch for awhile

lol..glad i could make someones day a little brighter.:)

Why the decrease in the ranks Daze? what happened to the rest of the troops?
i flipped them to 12/12 on friday so i could sex them asap.i gave three males to a buddy,hes gonna see if he can turn em back to fems. 2 were lemon skunk and 1 was la confidentail. it broke my heart to rid my room of all those really healthy plants. 1 og kush and 1 la confidential i put out into the wild just to see what they do. very healthy plants. 5 gallon buckets loaded with pearly white roots. uuugghh. the rest of the lemons got burnt up in chimenea:mad0233: lol

Males outted or what??

i really cant believe that i got so many males outta 16 beans. clones from now on unless someone hooks a brother up with some elite ginetics.

How many you left with total?

sooo, i have 4 lemon skunk left and an og kush thats just not showin me anything. ill give that one a few more daze before it gets the boot. im gonna take a couple of cuts off each lemon in the next day or so.
today they got some added attenion as well, some fresh top dressing to bring the dirt up to where i wanted it,a nice drink of mollasses juice (2 tsps to a gallon) and some super cropping. ill post some fresh pics next monday. thanks and stay tuned. peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

used for knowledge

soo after a very stressful couple of daze, i come to find out that i was just being used for my knowledge. went to take cuts off the plants that i started with someone ive known their whole life. only to find out that he was never intending to let me get cuts.im keeping it real now, im broke. was doing this because i cant afford to buy it. im in ny so not legal unfortunately, and have chronic back and neck spasms that really make it hard to move without mj. i dont like muscle relaxers or any pills for that matter, and just wanted to double our plant size. well he flipped out and destroyed the four nice lemon skunks we had. i did manage to get some cuts but im thinkin theyre not going to make it. ALOT of stress on them at the time sooo..i dont know. i just wanted to thank everyone for their input and comments. and i guess thats the end of this grow log. thanks for letting me vent. peacentreez rob

420alldaze

420alldaze

high all, was just wondering if theres anyway to delete this grow log, as it makes me sick to my stomach seeing what i lost. thanks in advance. peacentreez

Top Bottom