420king testing ukhem and secret recipe so let the games begin

• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

Its good to see folks still growing strains out that they have no idea what the lineage is, just goes to show how much respect OJD & True have gained in the past.

Keep doin ya thing 420k ya doin great with these bro

kcd

ya man ive never ever heard a bad report about anything csg does ojd and truecannbliss really got the eye for bangin genetics:bongsmi:thanks for stoppin by kcd

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I'm burnin some SSSDH right now in my bubbler and wow! I love this strain. Great hazey flavor with that hint of SD. So good. I'm stoked, I had a SSSDH hermie on me and drop some pollen on itself, and obviously it being outside got some on plants near by. Stoked you might question. Well I documented that grow on the Farm and when ojd saw that there was a hermie issue I was pmed. He offered to send me a strain of my choice to make up for the strange hermie anomaly. I haven't received my beans yet, but I understand that he's probably busy. I trust they'll make it right. ojd was all over it when he saw the issue too contacting me not long after the posted pics and stuff. This isn't to say that the beans have hermie issues as it could have been anything and I haven't heard or seen anyone else speak of these issues. Either way their gear is fire. I told him i would take the ChemWreck Kush. Anyone grow/sample this strain? Cheers to CSG :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

MARTA

MARTA

Looks great MASSES, green and healthy!

I'm anxious to see the flowers on the Secret Recipe...

If she does have some MSS in her, she'll be dank for sure! :evilgrin0040:

420king-MASSES

will have pics up 2nite or 2morrow the chems have been in 12/12 for 13 days now ive been able to sex 4 female and 3 males waiting on the last 3 to show pretty sure 2 of 3 are male pics up 2nite

420king-MASSES

so real quick let me throw up a couple more shots of the secret recipe
natural_medicines_0851.jpg
natural_medicines_0882.jpg
natural_medicines_0861.jpg

i wish i had a better camera these shots dont do this bud any justice she stanks and now i cant even describe what im smelling except that i cant stop smiling when i smell it or think of itlike now i gotta big ole shit eatin grin on:):bongsmi:

420king-MASSES

and here are the chems[u.k.] first few are of sexing in flower then the four shot are my girls 4 outta 10 40/60 f/m ratio average but still respectable im sure if i tweeked my veg light schedule i woulda pulled 7-8 female but heres the shots
natural_medicines_0571.jpg
natural_medicines_0582.jpg
natural_medicines_0591.jpg
natural_medicines_0602.jpg
natural_medicines_0613.jpg
natural_medicines_0654.jpg
natural_medicines_0664.jpg
natural_medicines_0625.jpg
natural_medicines_0644.jpg
natural_medicines_0892.jpg
natural_medicines_0901.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work brah! Can't wait to see some bad ass bud shots... Gotta be careful in there or you might loose get burned and then loose a finger... :giggle I'm just teasin' cuz I wish I could run without air-cooled hoods and fan covers...

420king-MASSES

shady my brotha thank you for the kind words my dude means alot coming from you ur grows are alwasy excellent//ya i cant wait either for these chems to throw up some nuggage its sure to be dank//ya im actually thinking of up grading to a 1000 watt ballasts and grabbing a couple ochos taking out the glass and running dual arcs 600watt hps 400 watt mh i should be able to keep it at same level with same results[heat wise] and boost my yeild up dramatically if my thinking is spot on what you think

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice plants 420! I have read and heard different things about light schedule/spectrum/temps so on... What are your thoughts on m/f ratios when it comes to influencing the gender expression? I feel that it is a predetermined thing. Have you experimented with ratios with beans? I haven't, but I'm sure someone here has something to add.

Cheers,
Crom

420king-MASSES

ya enviorment plays a big part imvho if ur lights are on 20+hrs a day you have a better chance of males yet you can off set this by spectrum of light being used a more blue spectrum is conducive to producing more females where a red der spectrum encourages males and stretch/so if ur running 20 plants from seed and you got blue spectrum lights and they stay on for 18 hrs chances are you will pull a 75/25 female/male ratio or 13-16 females out of 20 you can even up ur female chances by bringing lights down to 16 hrs a day as well

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah I definitely use a nice T5 at like 3-4" on an 18/6 with like 2/1 f/m. I like to use a slight beach breeze as well for good air circulation. I just thought that was the right way to do things and it produced good results per research. Now do you feel that you can pull males from fem seeds with a different schedule/spectrum? I guess I'd have to do a side by side with regular beans to see those results. Not that I'm anti gender persuasion just curious on your thoughts on the matter.

Cheers,
Crom

420king-MASSES

im not sure i follow a feminized seed i dont think can be encouraged to be 100%male but with regular seeds 24 hr light under an hps should definatley give you more males to females at a 75/25 ratio[completley opposite of encouraging females i know ive accidentally pulled 100%males on more then 1 occasion]

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Wow that would suck, unless you wanted males. I remember reading somewhere that there is a small chance of males in fems, but like 98% females or something like that. I'll see if I can dig it up. But yeah I hear ya on the manipulation for m/f ratios. Maybe I did believe just ignorant to it lol

Cheers,
Crom

420king-MASSES

the secret recipes outa 5 i fe was found i also went threw one full pack of cali connect sfv ogers and had 100%males and same with motarebels herijuana 100%males on one of my seed runs

420king-MASSES

yes beastly bastards ive used the pollen from both strains to create a couple crosses

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice. Ever inquire with the breeders as to what happened? Did you mean that you used bad technique and got all males?

420king-MASSES

with motas it was the lighting 100%sure on that but the sfv og kush was a 3 pack ordeal in search of the 3 phenos i have now and we already know what happened with swerves suspect gear it hit me as well on one pack [2nd] 1st was the all male pull [heated about it still but i got what i wanted after all was said and done plus swerve manned up and took care of me on his bum gear]

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Well it's good to hear that you were taken care of bro. Not sure what I'd think after a whole pack of males at say $100+? I try to stay level headed these days lol

I want to make a bumper sticker that says: "Medicated for your protection"

420king-MASSES

ya man at first i was like fuuuuuuuuck me with a spoon and then pack 2 autod or hermied depending on plant i grew out a auto sfv it was rite just not what i was looking for [elite mama]but in this last pack ive pulled 2 purple males and 3 phenos[female] so its all worked out and i found my mama she super duper dank bro trichs by middle of 3rd week on shade/sun leafs never mind the sugar leafs/in veg her pre flower calaxs where triched to the upmost maxxx 4 real no exaggeration

Top Bottom