420king testing ukhem and secret recipe so let the games begin

• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
So when is the genetic make up going to be released about the Secret Recipe?

C

CRYST

Very nice can't wait to find out whats in the secret receipe too:sign0005:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You sound very happy about this strain and I find that exciting. Especially since it was from a seed grow. I have high hopes with every seed I plant and finding something really good is such a good feeling.

Those buds have an erie look to them because they are so flushed and pale. Like a ghost hunters image.. "Hey dude an orb". If you are ever smoking with somebody and they try to be snooty and say "this doesn't seem flushed good" stick their face in a toilet and give them a swirly flush and say "How's that?".

I kind of liked the name Secret Recipe. It sounds like moonshine whiskey. Hey maybe that is a clue. The Walton's had two old sisters who made moonshine and called it "The Recipe". Maybe it is a moonshine or blue moonshine cross.

420king-MASSES

hey tober my brother--glad to see you drop in -- ur gonna love this strain brother i actually got rid of my silver bubble strain to make room for the s.r. in the stable-- ive had nothing but praises on this one not a single complaint -- my brother in law and i were smoking a bowl pack in a parking lot and actually had some one stop and ask if they could get down "now thats the best stench ever"and "dude this is beyond dank" were what i received from a complete stranger this shit is pure fire--oh maybe that should be its name or the pure goodenz-- i was only able to keep 3 outta the 4 clones alive vigorous and healthy so im vegging them and gonna clone 2 and flip them and keep the best back as mama goodenz-- so this thread is far far from being done and over-////the uk chems are so reziny its not even funny its down rite scary i should be harvesting them in about 3-4 days so ill snap shots rite be4 harvest--2 have purple leafs and nugs are just starting to slightly turn purple--but the s.r. set a high standard for the uk chem and chemmy jones to live up to so im excited to see whats these are all about lol--

waayne

waayne

Damn Dawgy that Secret Recipe sounds nice!
Looks like some serious Fire!

:passingjoint:

420king-MASSES

waayne my brother you tober and winta all have a couple with ur names on them this is sure to please even ur finicky palate lol this is just what the dr ordered

OGBubble

OGBubble

That sour bubble cross looks amazing, one of my favorite strains has always been sour bubble. I hope that I may have the pleasure of growing Secret Recipe sometime in the future.

I am definitely sub'd to this one I really want to see how those UKs turn out, they are looking pretty damn fine so far. Keep up your beautiful work.

blazer

blazer

Hey 420 how is the ukhem going is it dank got mine wont run for a couple more months curois what I will be working with though
peace blazer out

420king-MASSES

well i had pics of day of harvest but my better half erased 1600 pics from the camera so i dont have any pics but i can snap some pictures of some while curing i had 2 turn purple and 2 stayed green clones will be ran as outdoor plants --i would suggest topping multiple times and fiming about 2 weeks b4 flip shave up the bottom 2/3rds of them and youll have juicy ass thicke as fuck nuggets all 4 plants have come out smelling mad garlicky good luck ohh also take them 12 weeks from seed 10 if a clone good luck and enjoy

blazer

blazer

Hey 420k-m that sux about the pics bro wanted see those ladies mature ohwell ill just have to wait till I pop em hey bro thanx for the info anxious to get em going hey how is stretch when 12/12flip happens thanks again bro deffinetley want to try to get my hands on those secret recipe's! hear nothing but good things about connoisseurs gear!
Peace blazer out

A

AliasAO

Yo 420King the grow looks superb.!!!

How did those Secret Recipes turn out? Any color in them? and how was the Yield? Im really close to grabbing a few then doing a quick seed run for back ups :harvest:

You in cali?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'd love to see some nugs shots, bro. I just read the entire thread. SR for real... curious what the lineage truly is- hope you guessed it! finally subbed. Peace

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Couldn't Wait

Had to pick up some secret recipe, the Ukchem might be next, Sweet thread King

mal

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
So is it pronounced U-K-Hem or U-chem? What are the dominate genes expressed in this cross, chem wise?

O

Ookie

Its UKhem pronounced U Chem......cant wait to see some more pics.
Peace

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up 420? killin it i see. very nice indeed.look forward to the rest of this thread. peacentreez

B

billybadazz

just finishing a seed run with UKEM and ended up with 3 females. I noticed you said run them 12 weeks from seed and 10 from clone. I just wanted to add that I had one(seed) finish in 9 weeks(chopped it this morn) the trichs were about 20% amber and it looks more chem leaning, this one was the stinker of the 3 the whole flowering and was my pheno pick early on. The other two look more og nugs and am taking them next week (10 ) weeks, their trichs are cloudy and ambering nicely. The resin production is second to none on the og pheno and am thinking this might be the hidden gem. I vegged about 50 days from seed took clones and popped them in flower. I probably will only get a zip to a zip and a half per, but the clones will be vegged 8 weeks and judging by the structure I will hit 4-5 zips a plant. That to me is acceptable for super dank grown in dirt. Thanx for the only thread on Ukem 420king and try to post some dry nug shots bro. If it's cool with you I'll put some up in a week or so?? Happy growing -BB

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Id like to see how the Uk came out too

Top Bottom