• Thread starter Barnboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barnboy

Cut clones, veg, and transplant.
Transplant at main site and veg for another 4-6 weeks depending on breed used.
How is that changing story?

So rooted clones are transplanted to 4" pots then to 8". So vegging for 6 weeks in 4 and 8 inch pots and then vegging in large containers for another 4-6weeks won't bring my plants to an acceptable level to flip? So a total veg in promix of approx 10-12weeks is not gonna get my plants and root structure big enough when doing all this with c02 enriched veg room won't work?

Brotha I've vegged out nice size trees in that time frame...not sure I agree with your opinion

420Gator

420Gator

although im still skeptical barnboy you can go back thru the whole thread, i never said this was impossible or that you were lying.....im not a hater but i am a doubter

instead of beating this thread even further in the groung how bout u start a new one with atleast a pic of something,the inside of the barn, some equip atleast u gotta have a few bulbs layin around thats not illegal. then the new thread will just be a fountain of knowledge and praises vs this shit because the fact is its not getting u anywhere

sorry for annoying u again bro

B

Barnboy

although im still skeptical barnboy you can go back thru the whole thread, i never said this was impossible or that you were lying.....im not a hater but i am a doubter

instead of beating this thread even further in the groung how bout u start a new one with atleast a pic of something,the inside of the barn, some equip atleast u gotta have a few bulbs layin around thats not illegal. then the new thread will just be a fountain of knowledge and praises vs this shit because the fact is its not getting u anywhere

sorry for annoying u again bro

Wow, bunch of fukin skeptics here, I guess understandably so cause of all the shit talkers u guys must have encountered.
Ok, Monday latest I take pics of outside barn, 1.2mil gallon pond on property, existing electrical, inside barn, and will go to my storage unit and take pics of
equiptment(140) lights worth, ready to go...

I'm not looking for praise or any of that fuckin shit. I'm looking for good sound advice.

Done

U

UCtestn

...Buying vegged plants from a competent local producer who is on the payroll to veg is unheard of?

OK, so you are buying pre veg'd plants...

Cut clones, veg, and transplant.
Transplant at main site and veg for another 4-6 weeks depending on breed used.

Wait... You are transplanting and transporting to another site?

How is that changing story?...
LoL, Must be you are simply changing your mind, right?

I didn't mean for this to become a pissing match, it really just simple entertainment for me.

If you search there is a REALLY bad ass Canadian commercial op online. Even goes into some details on the electric work and the consultants that helped set it up.

U

UCtestn

guess im guilty too now

You sir, are a respected contributing member of the farm. You've earned your rights, just like any of our service men in any branch of our armed forces.

sarcasm
Find it funny this newb is getting defensive, I've decided to post pictures of my barn too... I plan on a similar setup as the barnboy..

Wpa barns2 th

Wpa barns1 lg

You can see I'm close to high voltage lines, so running new electric will be cheap. I plan on doing the work myself too.
/sarcasm

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I have a warehouse project unfolding now but I haven't started a thread yet ... why? Because a picture says a thousand words ...

U

UCtestn

Consultants for what exactly?

To teach me how to manage a grow?

Dude, go back and read this thread... I stopped at post #30. A lot of good advice... here you go

... your heads gonna be spinning, 296 plants and you need 450 lights? why? 2 lights per plant? You got alot of thinking to do bro!

Total of 296 plants,
Well you most certainly wont need more the 50 lights bro.6 plants per light.
But if you got moms and veg youll prolly only need to run a 40 lighter on a flip flop and a veg room of 4k. Less is more bro. You not gonna grow super bud with 8 times the required lumens.
I really think you should be rethinking your grand plan.

I think the main issue is that with an opperation this size basic questions about lighting, electrical, plant count, etc..should have been squared away long ago.
sounds like your still unsure of a few important variables.

This is Canada, not California....
... I suggest you and your partners really rethink this venture and figure out what you are trying to accomplish.

.... It isn't as simple as pasting your license on the wall and inviting the cops in....

If you are serious about this and depending on where you are located in Canada I can forward the information of a consultant who deals exclusively with setting up and coordinating medical grows, a few at least as large as what you are planning.

Can't believe I'm bored enough to stay on this thread!

B

Barnboy

So everyone
....or at least a few here seems to think that my plant to light ratio is way off if I'm going vertical eh?

Well I'm of the old school and have been taught that more lumens=more yield. More quality buds receiving light from all sides vertically.

Once my plants hit promix they have 10-12 weeks of veg in c02 enriched room.

I would think that from past experience I could grow nice bushy 4footers and then drop them onto flowering room no problem to accomplish my goals

Anyhow,
I am starting a new thread today with pics of the site to be used so that people with good advice or suggestions can participate.

This way the haters or doubters can back off and let the men here with helpful opinions or advice post

Yes it's true I'm not up and running yet, but, I like to get different ideas to fine tune the project as it goes.

This specific forum is "design and setup"......no?

This is a work in progress.

I'm not here to show off a grow, I'm here to get good advice from planning stages right thru to end of cycle.

Thanks

420Gator

420Gator

good for u, im sure the next thread will go alot smoother with pics
thats all i was trying to get u to do the whole time

sry about yesterday bro. peace

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
This is a work in progress.

I'm not here to show off a grow, I'm here to get good advice from planning stages right thru to end of cycle.
Looking forward to seeing some progress... You may not be here to show off a grow, but doing so in the form of pictures will get you much better responses and less doubt... :cool

P.S. Reading and researching is also gonna help show some initiative. The Farm isn't just about asking questions and expecting help... I'm just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom