450kw large medi grow....chicken barn

• Thread starter Barnboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
420Gator

420Gator

Give us a pic of the barn itself or a previous 100 light grow.

Don't tell me u can manage to take care of all that but can't upload a pic.

B

Barnboy

Give us a pic of the barn itself or a previous 100 light grow.

Don't tell me u can manage to take care of all that but can't upload a pic.

Look brotha, I don't have pics of the previous grow that was 100+lights or the previous 60kw with gen because they weren't legal grows...

So because I haven't uploaded a pic or can't be bothered yet I can't manage to take care of a piddly plant count of under 300plants?

Is your motive here to get me annoyed or u don't have a clue?

Either way....mission accomplished.

420Gator

420Gator

Look brotha, I don't have pics of the previous grow that was 100+lights or the previous 60kw with gen because they weren't legal grows...

So because I haven't uploaded a pic or can't be bothered yet I can't manage to take care of a piddly plant count of under 300plants?

Is your motive here to get me annoyed or u don't have a clue?

Either way....mission accomplished.

guess i dont have a clue cuz i wasnt trying to get u annoyed

also my grow exceeds my plant count but i have a pic or two floating around

just really strange that ur hookin up all this shit but "cant be bothered" with the 30 second process of throwing up a pic

peace dude good luck with everythng

U

UCtestn

blah... blah...

If you are getting new power in, it'll take at least 6 months and $50,000.

Your plant count dosen't make sense since you would be at 250 plants in flower with just 1 plant per light. This doesn't include moms, babies, or veg.

Your questions are not that of anyone running an operation anywhere near that size.

You may have helped trim and weren't allowed to take your electronics with you.

I'm with 420... this thread is worthless without pics.

B

Barnboy

blah... blah...

If you are getting new power in, it'll take at least 6 months and $50,000.

Your plant count dosen't make sense since you would be at 250 plants in flower with just 1 plant per light. This doesn't include moms, babies, or veg.

Your questions are not that of anyone running an operation anywhere near that size.

You may have helped trim and weren't allowed to take your electronics with you.

I'm with 420... this thread is worthless without pics.

Monday we pull a permit, within a month is up. Where are u getting 50k and 6months from?Bro u aRe way off.

My plant count is off?
Learn to read. 75plants per flower room
That equals 150 plants
The rest of the plants are veg to feed each room for flowering.
Each room is coming down 8-10weeks depending on the breed chosen
So about 125 plants vegging to feed the rooms once a month.... This includes extra to get rid of runts

So 6 months to have hydro install new service? Bro, shut the fuck up when u have no clue what your talking about. Zero clue. Zero.

I'm in Ontario. My info is accurate. Stop talking out your ass when u are completely inaccurate.

You are fuckin annoying.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
don't let the doubters get you down Barnboy.

just do your thing and show us some pics when you get building next week!

we are ALL looking forward to seeing it.

Papa

U

UCtestn

Let's break this down, so we all know to wear our protective BS suits when we see you post...

So far the plan is to run two flower rooms with 125 1000watt ballasts in each on flip flop
My plant count is off?

So 75 plants for 125K in lights in your flower room. This might be acceptable if you had HUGE veg times.

Plus 75 1000watt Ballasts in the veg room
So this makes sense... Yu said under 300 plants total, so you have 150 plants left for moms, babies and veg... I'm not even going to explain the obvious math problem here. You'll need to veg for 4 months from cutting for each room... that's 150 plants in a 4 month rotation to keep your flower room at an amateurish acceptable rate of return... You are sooo lost.

My plant count is off?
That equals 150 plants We now know you can add.

The rest of the plants are veg to feed each room for flowering.
Each room is coming down 8-10weeks depending on the breed chosen
So about 125 plants vegging to feed the rooms once a month.... This includes extra to get rid of runts

You would find the humor in this if it was a sarcastic post, but it seems you really are serious.

So 6 months to have hydro install new service? Bro, shut the fuck up when u have no clue what your talking about. Zero clue. Zero.

We'll see.... in before the :lock:

I can't wait for your "I'm running a sealed room with 1billion watts, how do I cool my barn" thread.

B

Barnboy

UCtestn....

K bro, u know all. From the hydro takin 6months to install...to hydro install costing me 50k... To the veg times I'm pulling....u have no clue bro

....ur one of those know it all dudes over computer...I get it.
125 vegged are brought in to site after a 1.5 month veg from othe locale.

Please don't post here on this thread

I find myself explaining to little shits like u... Waste of time.

U wanna watch...up to u...

Don't waste my time with your posts...
Thank you.

Anyhow.... To all others who might want to give good advice or follow what's up... Stay tuned.... I will take pics of exterior/interior/existing panel etc...by end of weekend

As build out occurs and equipment goes up...more pics to follow

U

Underground

Also,

Just left site with electrician

There is 400amps single phase currently.

We are bringing in 3phase, 600volt, 600 amp service

We are running ballast at 347 which will be draw of 1.5amps per ballast.

So...

So far the plan is to run two flower rooms with 125 1000watt ballasts in each on flip flop

Plus 75 1000watt Ballasts in the veg room

So total of 200kw running 24/7

This seems realistic so far

We may bring in more power so we not running it tight...

Any recommendations?

200K watts @ 347 volts= 576 amps HID lighting only. Since this is a constant load, the load shouldn't exceed 80% of the circuit ampacity. This means the lighting panels alone will need over 720 amps. Add the cooling, ventilation, water pumps, etc and your not going anywhere with less than 1,000 amps. Get yourself an electrician who didn't do online or mail in schooling or get grandfathered in. I don't know what's wrong with the one you've got. But if he's seriously saying this shit to you, he's soft in the head.

I

ibTheMan

what if u catch mites or PM with a grow that big, its to much even for a full crew.IMO

B

blackcat

the thing with canada is that there is so much bad weed around that even a 450kw commercial (uuhhh "medical", sorry) grow doesn't get me excited. lol. time to start a new thread mang! this one is full of negativity. just keep this shit to yourself next time and ask specific questions , i.e. specific q's about electrical load. coming in here and stating you are running 450kw for two "patients" just sets the wrong tone

some people can grow the fire with a couple lights and some people even with hundreds of thousands of watts cant pull it off . im seeing a vague lack of goals here.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pretty exciting stuff here! Are we gonna see photos of the construction? I don't think I've been so entertained since Jordisgarden's thread... Just make sure that no one forgets to close the barn door... :itwasntme

B

Barnboy

the thing with canada is that there is so much bad weed around that even a 450kw commercial (uuhhh "medical", sorry) grow doesn't get me excited. lol. time to start a new thread mang! this one is full of negativity. just keep this shit to yourself next time and ask specific questions , i.e. specific q's about electrical load. coming in here and stating you are running 450kw for two "patients" just sets the wrong tone

some people can grow the fire with a couple lights and some people even with hundreds of thousands of watts cant pull it off . im seeing a vague lack of goals here.

Canada with all it's bad weed? Funny how many canadians send their so called bad weed/kush to new York/Atlanta/Florida steady for top dollar... I guess it's dependent on the grower. Their are many large growers in Ontario/Vancouver that are very good at their craft.

Good advice to new poster regarding being specific with posts rather than being strait up first timers posting their projects.. All good... Thank you

U

UCtestn

UCtestn....
....ur one of those know it all dudes over computer...I get it.

Oh... I see. It makes sense now. Your four man crew is going to have enough time to manage a second location and transfer 125 plants a month to the barn. It makes sense now, my bad. :confused0059:

I find myself explaining to little shits like u... Waste of time.

This little shit has proof of indoor tree growing knowledge and post complete coherent thoughts.....
IMG 0017 small

The farm is THE place to be for the larger grows. I can't find "the warehouse" thread, but there have been some pretty kickass threads over the years. They had pictures and numbers that made sense to most of us. I would love to see this happen. Other then your thread title you really are not making any WINNING statements.

squarepusher

squarepusher

just make sure you don't let the chickens run around with the plants, they might peck on the buds and damage the plants

-C

U

Underground

I forgot it's a chicken barn. You could rip off Coke's classic can logo and call it "Cock n Colas"

B

Barnboy

Oh... I see. It makes sense now. Your four man crew is going to have enough time to manage a second location and transfer 125 plants a month to the barn. It makes sense now, my bad. :confused0059:

This little shit has proof of indoor tree growing knowledge and post complete coherent thoughts.....
View attachment 136775

The farm is THE place to be for the larger grows. I can't find "the warehouse" thread, but there have been some pretty kickass threads over the years. They had pictures and numbers that made sense to most of us. I would love to see this happen. Other then your thread title you really are not making any WINNING statements.

Your a piece of work

So 125 plants transferred once a month in 8" pots with a haul truck from another secure location is such a big undertaking eh? Wow, u sound like a pretty incompetent multi tasker. Buying vegged plants from a competent local producer who is on the payroll to veg is unheard of?

This being "the place" for larger grows is reason I'm trying to get reliable advice,
Not pessimistic bullshit cause u think my thread is bullshit.

U

UCtestn

... Blah Blah...

blah blah...
So 125 plants transferred once a month in 8" pots with a haul truck from another secure location is such a big undertaking eh? ... blah blah

So, you'll take teens in 8" pots, transplant and veg them for 6 weeks and BOOM, they are ready to be flowered in 125,000 watts to 75 plant ratio... You are either STUPID or really having fun pulling or legs.

Two flowering rooms...
Cut clones once a month, transplant once a month, trim once a month

... Blah Blah...

Keep changing your story, if you want people to be in awe and love your "idea" there are several other forums that would love you to post for them. We at the farm actually read and notice contradictions such as this one.

So you going to cut clones, and transplant once a month or bring in veged teens to your veg room? - Don't answer, it's not a real question. Keep making it up, it's at least entertaining.

i'm just goin' sit on the sidelines and wait for the pics, 'cause if there's no pics, . . . .

I'm with Papa on this.

P.S. LoL at some reputation left for me on my posts in this thread, had to share:

"Dude WISHES he was setting up like that. Probably tweaker pipe dreams...."

Dam tweakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom