48 Hrs of Darkness Pre-Harvest, Will It Affect My Plants That Aren't Ready To Chop??

• Thread starter RonMac559
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RonMac559

I have one plant that I'm planning on harvesting this weekend, what I need to figure out is whether the 48Hr dark period pre-harvest will affect my other ladies that aren't ready yet... Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks...

R

RonMac559

I see there are a few views on this thread so any input would be appreciated, i'm sure some of these other folks, being that there has been no replies, may be wondering something similar... Anyone??

R

Radio_Dread

hey yo i totally agree with the 48hr of dark before harvest to increse resin but all the plants have to be on the same page. the ladies that are not ready will be effected by doing this then putting them back in the reg 12/12.

R

RonMac559

hey yo i totally agree with the 48hr of dark before harvest to increse resin but all the plants have to be on the same page. the ladies that are not ready will be effected by doing this then putting them back in the reg 12/12.

Thanks for the input, i was worried about that... I guess i'll just go with the early morning pre-lights on chop for that one... i guess thats what i get for growing strains that finish at different times, but it wasnt really my fault since they all came from the same batch of seeds...

C

cheyenne

As for the plant you plan on chopping, no prob at all. As for the other girls, it very well may set them back a few days, maybe a week. Im dealing w the same thing right now and have as well, in the past. I know of one person who lost power for 5 days in the middle of flower and it set them back 2-3 weeks. My were in the dark for 48-52 hours and should be done tommorrow....and i really, really want to cut them, but i think i may have to wait until mon.....sigh....so, know it wont affect them other then possibly extending your flowering period by a few days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom