4K 2 8xl DM Gold + Co2 "SourBubble"

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

Well finally broke down and bought a new laptop
I also popped 15 beans a mix of 6 different strains. Strains are wifi, the white, bogglegum, chem dd, killer chemdog and blue sat x og all at a different location with brand new equipment so theres no infection from the bugs.
Ill start a new thread once I drop the cuts in the systems it will be coco dtw vs UC ,adjust a wings, co2 full show

Heres the last pics of the sourbubble right before chop at 57 days bloom

View attachment 290950View attachment 290957

More bud shots in a sec
simply amazing cant wait to see this in person keep up the great work looking asolutely stunning

T

tipper619sd

wow man lovely lovely plants they look very healthy and happy keep doing u thing

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Shit Im sitting with an empty room all ready to go. I been down for 1.5 months and cant wait to fill the room.
Been fighting these fuckin russet mites in the veg room. Down to 4 moms with a couple tops left on them, trying to make it easier to kill the fuckers

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That sux BG. Hope you get rid of them. I hate bugs

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well I started out with what seamed like thousands of them and Im down to having a hard time find one of them. It sucks but I will take the time.
I will not be starting anything in the big room til these fuckers are gone and if I cant eradicate them I will be killing everything and starting with new gear, which I already started in a different location.
I popped a few of each of the white s1, wifi, chem dd, killer chemdog, bogglegum and blue sat x og should be a few keepers in there

ri420patient

ri420patient

Well I started out with what seamed like thousands of them and Im down to having a hard time find one of them. It sucks but I will take the time.
I will not be starting anything in the big room til these fuckers are gone and if I cant eradicate them I will be killing everything and starting with new gear, which I already started in a different location.
I popped a few of each of the white s1, wifi, chem dd, killer chemdog, bogglegum and blue sat x og should be a few keepers in there

Where do them fuckers come from and the root aphids seems like everyone gets them at some point any way of keeping them out do we get them here in New England

DR.GT

DR.GT

Where do them fuckers come from and the root aphids seems like everyone gets them at some point any way of keeping them out do we get them here in New England

Ortho 12 month home defense used properly and sprayed every 6 months seems to work great.. i use it between runs.. outside rooms and exterior.. never in rooms though..New England is also know for spring tails in water sources like in water reservoir and clover mites are a real common one if you have warm concrete they also like to make there way indoors in late fall .I always spray in September..

ri420: & BG: do you guys keep any soils around?? and also are you always bringing in new bags?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

These come from outside or infected cuts.
I wish I had root aphids after having these. Theres many easy ways to kill root aphids these things are horrible I been hitting them with a rotation of forbid f4, adiv and caps foliar pack and I can always to manage to find a couple of them still. But then again I did just strip the plants of almost all leaves leaving only a couple healthy looking tops on top.
Ill let you guys know what takes care of them. Next week Ill be doing a sulfur burn as well

ri420patient

ri420patient

Ortho 12 month home defense used properly and sprayed every 6 months seems to work great.. i use it between runs.. outside rooms and exterior.. never in rooms though..New England is also know for spring tails in water sources like in water reservoir and clover mites are a real common one if you have warm concrete they also like to make there way indoors in late fall .I always spray in September..

ri420: & BG: do you guys keep any soils around?? and also are you always bringing in new bags?
i only have one mother in coco and thanks for the info ill grab some ortho and spray around the basement outside and on the outside of the room

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Finally about to fire the room up again. Havent seen a single russet mite in about a week and I been looking hard
Did a few changes in the room and am waiting fore CS nutes to arrive Monday then its on.

I swapped out the smaller UC for a 4x8 table thats gonna house 18 cuts in pure coco top fed dtw along side the 13 gal 8xl UC

Heres what it looks like now

100 2970

10 days in the cloner they should be nice and fat for Monday
100 2971

Ill probably be starting a new thread over in the diaries UC vs Coco tray

Ill set a link when I make the thread

Enjoy
BG

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking good BG! I see ya got those wings up. So what strain is going on the table?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The entire room will be frostitute. Them fu--in bugs screwed all the mothers this was the toughest and still managed to stay healthy
I have a few strains I started in bean form so theres lots of new genetics gonna pass thru the room

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Where did they UC forums go am I blind or real high

Heres a little peak of some new beans Ive started that are gonna make there way into the garden
3 weeks from sprout OGbiowar bennies are the shits

100 2975
100 2974
100 2976
100 2972

We have the white s1, wifi, blue sat x og, chem DD, killer chem and one lone bogglegum
One of these are gonna make there way into the undercurrent
BG

Top Bottom