4K Coco dtw VS UC 13s 8xl

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

you need to come out and show me what I am doing wrong with the UC. The pro has been in the garage collecting dust lol. Coco has been a much better fit lately. I have been throwing around the idea of kicking it back up.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

you need to come out and show me what I am doing wrong with the UC. The pro has been in the garage collecting dust lol. Coco has been a much better fit lately. I have been throwing around the idea of kicking it back up.
Man I wanna see that pro rockin!! We all have been waiting patiently ;)

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

CONGRATS BG. Making the 'Farm PROUD.

Awesome work on the UC - on 2 1000's over 8, 8 gallon modules, correct?

C

crossouttheiis

Man I wanna see that pro rockin!! We all have been waiting patiently ;)

Sorry not to thread jack BG. I am actually going to pick up my 60 site cloner to get some girls going for veg. I am not going to do anything fancy, but I will get a log going when I have the room set up. I have had a crazy past year and just getting settled in again, ready to get back into it.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

The UC room is on break. A/C fan motor took a shit and Im waiting for a replacement part.
Im running one room with 2 UCs only here on out.
I have another dedicated to coco only. Im thinking of running 32 1 gal smart pots multi feeds per day.
I've tossed around the idea of beds and still unsure. I only see good things tho. What kind of drippers would one use to dtw coco beds ???

CS nutes in the UC and H&G in coco seems to be working

Any progress on a drip system for a bed?
And..
Do you think dripping 1 gals several times a day would be better then dripping, say.. 7gal smarts several times a day?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

You have to kick it back up. Shit I have it dialed.
CS is making things soooo easy its stupid.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I been busy as all hell,, working about 60 hrs a week at my new business

I have the UC rocking looking better than ever and a full room of coco on drip getting fead 5 times a day. Boy oh boy 1 gal coco fead multiple times a day is banging.

I been really trying to remember to get some pics I promise a couple new threads are coming real soon and everybody is gonna poop there pants, shit is killing it

Health of plants is at a all time high coco and UCs

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I have 2 3x6 trays each under 2 600w rockin 32 plants per tray
I water the first watering for 2 mins then 1 min on the rest.
Dont know production yet but anything under 5#s is no good for me

Top Bottom