4K Coco dtw VS UC 13s 8xl

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Gonna do one more run in that same room. Figured why the hell would we tear it all down after only one run with all the new gear.
So last run in this room for me
Ill try to get some pics up soon,,,, maybe start a new thread too

C

crossouttheiis

you need to come out and show me what I am doing wrong with the UC. The pro has been in the garage collecting dust lol. Coco has been a much better fit lately. I have been throwing around the idea of kicking it back up.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

you need to come out and show me what I am doing wrong with the UC. The pro has been in the garage collecting dust lol. Coco has been a much better fit lately. I have been throwing around the idea of kicking it back up.
Man I wanna see that pro rockin!! We all have been waiting patiently ;)

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

CONGRATS BG. Making the 'Farm PROUD.

Awesome work on the UC - on 2 1000's over 8, 8 gallon modules, correct?

C

crossouttheiis

Man I wanna see that pro rockin!! We all have been waiting patiently ;)

Sorry not to thread jack BG. I am actually going to pick up my 60 site cloner to get some girls going for veg. I am not going to do anything fancy, but I will get a log going when I have the room set up. I have had a crazy past year and just getting settled in again, ready to get back into it.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

The UC room is on break. A/C fan motor took a shit and Im waiting for a replacement part.
Im running one room with 2 UCs only here on out.
I have another dedicated to coco only. Im thinking of running 32 1 gal smart pots multi feeds per day.
I've tossed around the idea of beds and still unsure. I only see good things tho. What kind of drippers would one use to dtw coco beds ???

CS nutes in the UC and H&G in coco seems to be working

Any progress on a drip system for a bed?
And..
Do you think dripping 1 gals several times a day would be better then dripping, say.. 7gal smarts several times a day?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

You have to kick it back up. Shit I have it dialed.
CS is making things soooo easy its stupid.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Any progress on a drip system for a bed?
And..
Do you think dripping 1 gals several times a day would be better then dripping, say.. 7gal smarts several times a day?

Haha I made a simple ass drip system out of basic 1/2" line with 1/4" drip stakes and its killing it. 1 gallon pots are the way to go.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I been busy as all hell,, working about 60 hrs a week at my new business

I have the UC rocking looking better than ever and a full room of coco on drip getting fead 5 times a day. Boy oh boy 1 gal coco fead multiple times a day is banging.

I been really trying to remember to get some pics I promise a couple new threads are coming real soon and everybody is gonna poop there pants, shit is killing it

Health of plants is at a all time high coco and UCs

N

NWElite89

Incredibly stoked for the new threads. After watching this thread, I was in complete amazement.:D

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Haha I made a simple ass drip system out of basic 1/2" line with 1/4" drip stakes and its killing it. 1 gallon pots are the way to go.

Any more info you can disclose on the 1 gallon pot setup?
How many per 1kw?
Drip times?
Production?

Thanks, I know you're busy...

GL

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I have 2 3x6 trays each under 2 600w rockin 32 plants per tray
I water the first watering for 2 mins then 1 min on the rest.
Dont know production yet but anything under 5#s is no good for me

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Here ya go green leaf
Coconut
DSCN3242
DSCN3243
DSCN3244

A

atomic punk

Really nice, great grow goggles nice canopy, very clean looking room look forward to this finish.

Top Bottom