4x8 table top feed dtw
H&G base & Aptus additives
OGbiowar teas weekly

4k coco dtw vs uc 13s 8xl 4k coco dtw vs uc 13s 8xl 5

UC 13s 8xl
Growstones
CS nutes

4k coco dtw vs uc 13s 8xl 2 4k coco dtw vs uc 13s 8xl 3

Babies are sitting under 4 400 watters right now gotta slowly let them adjust, in a few day I blast em with 4K then its blast off

4k coco dtw vs uc 13s 8xl 4

Planning on veggin 2 weeks maybe 2 1/2

BG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off 2 a great start, bro! This is gonna be a bad ass grow. I'm sub'd to this show for sure. Keep up the great work, BG! See ya in the threads.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Right on BG! Hey what size pvc on your feed manifold and what size are the feeder lines? I wanna make one for my 4k room.

T

tipper619sd

Gotta few new beans going as well. They will make it into the next round

View attachment 297653

We have Wifi, The white, Bogglegum, Blue sat x Og, Chemdog DD and Killer chemdog

Damn man im drooling .. Would love to try out all of those gotta get my hands on them soon love the chem big time but i want the wifey in my room soon nevre had her

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Coolio BG, nice looking space...clean.

IMO, to make the most of the those fewer 13 gallon buckets (as compared to the 18 smaller pots), you'll need to veg the UC longer. If not, it seems you'll be under utilizing the UC13 and not getting the true comparative you're looking for?

Probably a standard spaced 12 site with 8 gals would be a closer comparative.

Also, consider foliar with the aptus and biowar on the UC to keep things more competetive?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Right on BG! Hey what size pvc on your feed manifold and what size are the feeder lines? I wanna make one for my 4k room.

The manifold is 3/4 pvc with 1/4 gromets pushing thru 1/4 feed lines real slow pour

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Damn man im drooling .. Would love to try out all of those gotta get my hands on them soon love the chem big time but i want the wifey in my room soon nevre had her
Never tried the wifi white chem dd or killer chem its all new

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Coolio BG, nice looking space...clean.

IMO, to make the most of the those fewer 13 gallon buckets (as compared to the 18 smaller pots), you'll need to veg the UC longer. If not, it seems you'll be under utilizing the UC13 and not getting the true comparative you're looking for?

Probably a standard spaced 12 site with 8 gals would be a closer comparative.

Also, consider foliar with the aptus and biowar on the UC to keep things more competetive?

Thanks for stoppin by
Last grow with 3 weeks veg them 13 gal produced 3+ #s and thats with a sourbubble, this strain stretches more and yields much better. If the buckets aint ready Im not flipping. Ill cut the legs off the table if I have too

I am foliar feeding with the cap tea and sea green, maybe Ill mix a day of aptus in as well see what happens

Not really a contest but curious to see what yields more

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The other variable is I dont know shit about coco. First full out grow with it but Im expecting good things with these tea applications

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Just check your run off and keep it below 2 on the feed.

You just want the run off at or lower after each watering.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Ya I think mom's may be the trickiest. I need to put them on some kind of automation because they need to bet hit 2-3 x a day when they get really established or the pot's dry out a bit and ec skyrockets.

T

tipper619sd

damn those roots are great and well for a first run u got some Thoroughbreds in there

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Hoping to get a couple bad ass males outta the killer chem and chem dd to do some pollen chucking this spring
Heres some pics of the seedlings

102 3000

102 3004

Ill get some new pics of the big room up soon the coco plants are taking off while the UC seems to still be in stall mode. I dont get it every dam time I put them into the UC they stall. Everything is in with what cch20 recommended me to do but still fuckin lag

Enjoy
'BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

6 days in veg

UC is just starting to spit roots but still kinda stalled

Coco is exploding gave them tea on Thursday and aptus additives on Sunday. Got the top feed hooked up yesterday and there getting fed once daily for 2 minutes

100 3016 100 3019 100 3018

100 3017 100 3023

100 3021 100 3022

The UC will be getting a change out tomorrow and should be bustin outta that ugly look, the coco got topped the first time yesterday

Enjoy
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom