4K Coco dtw VS UC 13s 8xl

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

I have them on blumats now and there happy happy. Problem is the helper is a dumb dumb and doesnt know how to adjust the blumats and every once in a while he will try to adjust them and fuck them up. Thats when the ec gets whacky
Im sure good helpers are priceless I havent found one yet

good helpers are called employees, and they get a weekly salary plus health insurance, and that makes it so they never mess up, always show up on time, and always ask if they can do anything extra to help the team. Only downside is they prefer to listen to Corridos while they work...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Doesnt work like that in these parts, who knows maybe some day

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im headin to denver next month for the cup. Is there any places that take donations and gift mj?
I dont really want to be looking in the streets that would be lame.
Any pointers feel free to pm me

Thanks
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

My coco is looking kinda light and my runoff ph is coming out around 6.8. Should it be coming out closer to what Im putting it in. Its going in at 5.8.
Ill get some pics up tomorrow dont know the coco very well

BG

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I'm learning with you.. Please keep the updates, thoughts and questions coming.. This Farm ROCKS!!

My coco is looking kinda light and my runoff ph is coming out around 6.8. Should it be coming out closer to what Im putting it in. Its going in at 5.8.

BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I should of said my coco plants look light. Im using RO water and H&G nutes with 1 ml per g calimagic total EC 1.3. I think I need to bump the calmag to 2 ml and run total ppms to 1.5. Im not thinking clearly due to the stress from the UC this run. Im running 4k in the room with co2 800-900 ppm they are starving I believe
Pics tomorrow should help

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

runoff ph is not very accurate in coco, but if there is that big of a swing something is probably up.

i would do a slurry test - 1 part coco from as deep as you can get it and 2-3 parts distilled water. mix it up real good and let sit 10min. take the pH of that and you will get a pretty accurate reading of the pH of the media.

i would mix up a straight 1.0EC solution and flush it through the plants to 10-20% runoff or so. test the EC of that and compare to your starting solution. that will help you figure out where they are on the nutes.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Sux the UC is giving such a stall during the side by side.. I hope they pick up soon..

Ya there not looking good and to top it off the fucking idiot helper decided to give them a foliar of 700ppm mothers nute mix. Not good for them at all. Just started getting nice new white roots growing out Friday and now today they look like shit
Really pissed and mite be getting rid of the UC for a couple full coco runs
Buy it aint over yet

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

runoff ph is not very accurate in coco, but if there is that big of a swing something is probably up.

i would do a slurry test - 1 part coco from as deep as you can get it and 2-3 parts distilled water. mix it up real good and let sit 10min. take the pH of that and you will get a pretty accurate reading of the pH of the media.

i would mix up a straight 1.0EC solution and flush it through the plants to 10-20% runoff or so. test the EC of that and compare to your starting solution. that will help you figure out where they are on the nutes.

I tested the run off the other day and it was coming out 50 ppm lower than what was going in

Thanks

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 13 veg
There looking very hungry and under fed.
I bumped the nutes up across the board. 2ml calimag and 6 ml A & B bring my ec 1.46 ph 5.8
I watered one to check run off and it was going in at ec 1.46 coming out 1.0 ph going in 5.8 coming out 6.7
I also checked the runoff from the entire table and it was coming out ec 1.4 ph 7.0
Im thinking there even going to need more ec with the 1ks and co2 banging

Today they got there Aptus feeding should be banging tomorrow

For the UC Im hoping the rebound real fast or the mothers are taking there place

Heres where were at in my first real coco go
Right after lights on good morning

100 3024

100 3026

Fat stems for 13 days veg 27 days total from being cut off the mommas branch
100 3029

Heres the lightness Im talking about
100 3030

I also put a layer of grow stones on top of the coco. Got roots growing out the top like crazy wanna keep em happy

Enjoy and any coments or pointers welcome

BG

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Bad ass brother. I tried the DWC but failed big time. Making the switch to coco/hydroton for my second attempt at growing and this is giving me hope that I made the right choice in the matter. Sorry about the UC... I was geared up for it and because of my epic fail.... I revamped my room.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dude Ive grown about 20 runs in the UC. They will go its just a matter of when and these cocos are taking off. I bet they grow an inch or two over night after the Aptus feeding they just received.

Thanks for stopping in

T

tipper619sd

BG

idk it either but wouldnt we want anything to run off lower idk im trying to learn gonna do a run next round with my uc coco 3 gal pots

T

tipper619sd

i retract my first post keep doing what ur doing they are looking great .wow those coco have major roots all healthy i might make a lil table for them and my lil 400 watter might be able to throw a few in and get some nice emergency bomb for when im low . Looking great bro killin it . I hope u uc gets going also idk tho i might top feed them a lil bit of water a day to help them along

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

those girls are short on Ca which is leading to an Mg uptake problem which in turn causes the lightening and the slight upwards taco. Mg is a key element in the production of chlorophyll.

i use tap water and still rock 2-3ml/gal Calimagic when the coco is getting charged up (ie the first 2-3 weeks that its in use).

with RO id expect to double that number. DWD recommended calimagic to me, and he used to use 5ml.gal with RO water. not sure what hes rocking these days though..

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

those girls are short on Ca which is leading to an Mg uptake problem which in turn causes the lightening and the slight upwards taco. Mg is a key element in the production of chlorophyll.

i use tap water and still rock 2-3ml/gal Calimagic when the coco is getting charged up (ie the first 2-3 weeks that its in use).

with RO id expect to double that number. DWD recommended calimagic to me, and he used to use 5ml.gal with RO water. not sure what hes rocking these days though..

Ya thats my suspicion.
I hear a lot about h&g having plenty of cal in it thats why Im being cautious dont wanna lock out. But the plant dont lie. I upped the base nutes another ml a & b today. Ill check em tomorrow hopefully the get that green back.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a seat for another BG show... Looking forward to fat bud shots!

T

tipper619sd

Ya thats my suspicion.
I hear a lot about h&g having plenty of cal in it thats why Im being cautious dont wanna lock out. But the plant dont lie. I upped the base nutes another ml a & b today. Ill check em tomorrow hopefully the get that green back.

ya they say that i used HG for years they work but i see that i need to tweak the schedule with more of a ( in veg ) and more of b ( in flower) and i used cal mag. still was having yellowing issues but when i upped the a mls in veg they took off

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

They have did a u turn and are back on track. 4ml calimagic and a foliar of epsom and blammo
Im sure they be happy as shit tomorrow just gave em there favorite treat..... OGbiowar tea with seagreen

and ya the UC is on track as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom