4K Coco dtw VS UC 13s 8xl

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Thanks bro I may hit you back on that oil recipe
Anytime, my brother DWD says your good people and hung with him some at the CUP!!! So what i can make, YOU can make!!! You got me straight tripping thinking about a frostitute X true OG that's gonna be sipping cannabis,.......NO DOUBT!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Anytime, my brother DWD says your good people and hung with him some at the CUP!!! So what i can make, YOU can make!!! You got me straight tripping thinking about a frostitute X true OG that's gonna be sipping cannabis,.......NO DOUBT!

DWD was way cool, crazy shit he pulls one big ass hit out the bong then cashes the rest "only fresh hits" My cousin was ready to pack bowls outta the ash tray,,, haha
Ya been wanting to pop some of them myself. I should of grabbed em when I had the chance,, Im way to patient

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

OK I started trimmin the coco Monday and tore right threw it. Decided to leave the lowers to ripen.
Started the UC yesterday and finished today, left the lowers as well.

I can tell you the UC has Fuc--in crushed the coco table in every way. I have never gotten this much to date. The quality and numbers are gonna be sick. Donkey after donkey

Heres the start day 62 flower
Coco
DSCN2705

DSCN2706
DSCN2707
DSCN2708
DSCN2709

The UC day 62
DSCN2711
DSCN2713
DSCN2714
DSCN2715
DSCN2717

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Thanks all

Its hard to guess,, but the coco mother plant yielded 8 grams shy of a 1/2# the UC plants are holdin way more weight than that plant was.
Fantastic work,.......wondering if your still going to persue coco or go full UC in the future really interested on what your thinking now that its grown,.....(not "done" your still working those scissors and will be for a while)......really curious as i grow in Coco at the moment but have a 32 8gl bucket setup that needs to be put to work or at least it looks that way after your "RACE"

Killer work let me know when you want to start working on some "OIL" your gonna have the tricombs for a 50 gallon barrel looking at the pics!!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Way to rock a side by side from beginning to end!

U b da man wit da skilz bra.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah you killed it BG! Hows the density on the UC colas? Big ass donkey's bro! Great job.:D

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Yeah you killed it BG! Hows the density on the UC colas? Big ass donkey's bro! Great job.:D

There solid all the way down

Fantastic work,.......wondering if your still going to persue coco or go full UC in the future really interested on what your thinking now that its grown,.....(not "done" your still working those scissors and will be for a while)......really curious as i grow in Coco at the moment but have a 32 8gl bucket setup that needs to be put to work or at least it looks that way after your "RACE"

Killer work let me know when you want to start working on some "OIL" your gonna have the tricombs for a 50 gallon barrel looking at the pics!!

Still not sure what to do. I have enough clones in the cloner to do coco and UC. Im thinking in coco going 1 gal fabric pots watered 4-5 times a day. See if that can keep up with the UC
I do have a all coco grow going down so maybe this room 2 UCs other room all coco with CS nutes and tea

T

tipper619sd

BG man awesome work man always professional and killer pics man. Nice work , CS for sure next round i see what u mean

Top Bottom