4K Coco dtw VS UC 13s 8xl

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

There solid all the way down

Still not sure what to do. I have enough clones in the cloner to do coco and UC. Im thinking in coco going 1 gal fabric pots watered 4-5 times a day. See if that can keep up with the UC
I do have a all coco grow going down so maybe this room 2 UCs other room all coco with CS nutes and tea

Hmmmm,.....would really like to talk with you about your schedule, especially working with the bennie teas, and CS nutes. Don't remember you saying if you used the CS booster or not, and I can't wait to use Caps Bennies in the UC!! Hey is your other UC 13 gallons as well, wondered if you think the 8gl size would impact the final weight?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

My other 8 system is an 8 gallon and I dont think it will impact yield.he roots off these plants arent very big
I havent used the tea in the UC yet,, but thats going down this run.
I certainly did use the CS booster followed there schedule to a T besides I topped out around 650 ppm conv .5 .

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

My other 8 system is an 8 gallon and I dont think it will impact yield.he roots off these plants arent very big
I certainly did use the CS booster followed there schedule to a T besides I topped out around 650 ppm conv .5 .[/quote

how about the CS roots, did you use that too?......wondering how its gonna go with Caps Bennies, hence the scheduling question,...........looking for the golden rotation, ya know?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I certainly did use the CS booster followed there schedule to a T besides I topped out around 650 ppm conv .5 .

Do you know how much CS nutes you ended up using for the run,................curious what i'll need on hand ?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well for my 8 site 13 gallon I have 1 gallon A B veg used half, 2.5 gallon A B bloom usedless than half, 2.5 gallon booster usedless than half and 1 gallon cs roots used half. So this will be enough for 2 runs in a 8 site 13 gallon system.
I just ordered a gal more of each, and Im gonna try there new booster. There going with a 2 stage bloom booster. One for start and one for finish

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Well for my 8 site 13 gallon I have 1 gallon A B veg used half, 2.5 gallon A B bloom usedless than half, 2.5 gallon booster usedless than half and 1 gallon cs roots used half. So this will be enough for 2 runs in a 8 site 13 gallon system.
I just ordered a gal more of each, and Im gonna try there new booster. There going with a 2 stage bloom booster. One for start and one for finish

thanks for the heads up on the usage,.......going to two boosters Hmmmmm?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Tallied up some of the coco tray today,, its been drying for 7 days now into the turkey bags for about a week.
So far its sitting at 2.5 + #s but i still have 3/4 of a string hanging that will come down tomorrow. Its looking like the tray is only going to yield around 3#s total, add in the big mamma thats 3.5# .
Theres a lot of room for improvement. I can get that in the UC with out co2 easy. I may be going back to 2 UCs after all.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Coco is at 3#s for the table 7.5ozs for the big momma,,, UC is at 3.5 and still counting, looks like its gonna be around 3.75 when all said and done.
So far the coco is a tad sweeter but the UC is dank as shit with more cake on it
Ill get some finished nug shots up soon

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Coco is at 3#s for the table 7.5ozs for the big momma,,, UC is at 3.5 and still counting, looks like its gonna be around 3.75 when all said and done.
So far the coco is a tad sweeter but the UC is dank as shit with more cake on it
Ill get some finished nug shots up soon

Nice run BG!!

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

BG you are going to absolutely love the bennies in the UC next run... I am seeing the most rediculous fast growth than I have ever seen... The plants are drinking atleast 15 gallons of water a day, I normally top off every 4-5 days with fresh water.. With the bennies I have to add water atleast every other day.. You are in for a freakin treat bro

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

BG you are going to absolutely love the bennies in the UC next run... I am seeing the most rediculous fast growth than I have ever seen... The plants are drinking atleast 15 gallons of water a day, I normally top off every 4-5 days with fresh water.. With the bennies I have to add water atleast every other day.. You are in for a freakin treat bro
any chance you could help me out with a schedule for using the bennies with the UC? are you using anything as a flush H2o2, UC Roots, or some thing else? let me know id really like to see a schedule that already has proven to work with the bennies,.........LET ME KNOW!!

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

any chance you could help me out with a schedule for using the bennies with the UC? are you using anything as a flush H2o2, UC Roots, or some thing else? let me know id really like to see a schedule that already has proven to work with the bennies,.........LET ME KNOW!!

Hey bud I wrote out a long explanation of how and what nutes I used, it was to long to post in someone else's thread though so I put it in a thread I started in the capulators bennies forum.. The thread is Titled: Need help ASAP caps bennies in UC... It's inappropriate titled I was tripping about my roots changing color at the time.. I have a bunch of Pics and have updated that thread a few times so go check it out if your curious about the bennies..

Also if a mod sees this and can change my threads title please let me know..

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Heres some beans I popped mid 7th week flower coco 5 and 7 gallon smart pots

DSCN2833

Wifi A
DSCN2838

Wifi B
DSCN2840

Wifi C
DSCN2842

Wifi D
DSCN2843

The white s1 C
DSCN2848

The white s1 B
DSCN2851

Blu sat 2.2 X OG
DSCN2853

Bogglegum
DSCN2855

Ill get some dry and cured Frostitute pics up later this week.

I just dropped some of these Wifis into the UC today will start a new thread soon

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

is their a big size difference in bud/plant size between the 5gal coco and the 7 gal coco??

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Those Wifi's look pretty similar in structure. Fuggin frosty bro!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Yes the 7 gal nugs are a little bigger but the 7 gal are from seed and there about wayy older as well. The 5 gal are from clones from the 7 gal plants.
Ill get some more pics up showing the difference
They look sick

T

tipper619sd

big BG you killed it in there and wow those wifi look great i love the wifi d . Cs is gonna use 2 boosters i gotta get my nutes up quick . Cant wait to try it out. Always a pleasure checking out your rooms BG keep killin it

masshole61

masshole61

Nice pics, BG! I particularly like the well used mechanics stool . I'm sure it saves a lot of back ache when working in the boosh... Got to get me one

Top Bottom