4K Coco dtw VS UC 13s 8xl

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikey Kushy

Mikey Kushy

yo is all this using under current???? im trying to set one up in the future or now with tomatos....what nutes u recommend

Mikey Kushy

Mikey Kushy

wow i think u nailed the feeding down for hydro!!!!....... thats y i do soil easier for me in my apt.

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

You ever thought about running coco beds side to side with the uc. They are super easy and would kill. But then again I have never ran UC. You should give it a go Im sure you would murder it.​
Nice work homie!​

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The UC room is on break. A/C fan motor took a shit and Im waiting for a replacement part.
Im running one room with 2 UCs only here on out.
I have another dedicated to coco only. Im thinking of running 32 1 gal smart pots multi feeds per day.
I've tossed around the idea of beds and still unsure. I only see good things tho. What kind of drippers would one use to dtw coco beds ???

CS nutes in the UC and H&G in coco seems to be working

D

Dulce

18k btu AC was able to cool 4k bare bulb? I'm moving to a new spot running bare bulb and was worried my 24k btu would not be enough to cool my 4k.

vangs

vangs

Things are picking up
Hoping to flip Monday we'll see

View attachment 303610View attachment 303611View attachment 303612View attachment 303613View attachment 303614

Had to tear apart the table and make a good one outta wood

View attachment 303616

One giant mother that has gotten outta hand. She will be blooming this round
View attachment 303615

Enjoy
BG

sick setup... Couple questions
what length did you cut the small piece of wood and the large piece of wood for the legs?
also, what size(gph) water pump do you use for your irrigation system for your coco setup?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

18k btu AC was able to cool 4k bare bulb? I'm moving to a new spot running bare bulb and was worried my 24k btu would not be enough to cool my 4k.

It cooled the room perfectly no problems what so ever,,, that is until the fan motor went to shit.
I could get it down into the 60s with ease but then again Im using bottle co2 as well. If I had a burner I would need more

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

sick setup... Couple questions
what length did you cut the small piece of wood and the large piece of wood for the legs?
also, what size(gph) water pump do you use for your irrigation system for your coco setup?

Cant remember sizes but I do know the shorter one is 3.5 inches smaller.
I used a little 200 gph pump I think. I wanted the water to come out slowww and it did just fine

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Nice thread man. Idk how I lost it, I was on the watch list. Great read and great work. I'm doing a little hybrid room myself right now. Come check it, your insight is always wanted...

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Amazing grow bro, you must be in heaven walking into that room . I sure know I'd get a bed to sleep in there to keep my baby's company lol.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Its kinda shitty but Im tearing down the entire room. Butting heads with partner and the fucker cant even remember to water plants every other day if I need him to.
So Im moving on.
How ever I still have a coco room with 4 600w. Ill be making a thread soon. 64 babies in two 3x6 tray, 1 gal fabric pots dtw

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Yeah they just wanna sit back and collect. Walkin away is best. Cut ur losses and move on. By yourself is best way to grow

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

No losses Im gonna sell everything..... Anybody in the market for some UC Ill sell them probably 1/2 price

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

No losses Im gonna sell everything..... Anybody in the market for some UC Ill sell them probably 1/2 price
Not too smart of a partner. We all know you'll be fine... Stay positive and grow on.. Look forward to seeing what you do next..

sixstring

sixstring

hope you get things sorted bg.i got a feeling you'll do better on your own;)

N

NWElite89

BudGoggles, I hope you can continue to grow in your UC, your threads are quite impressive and provide a lot of learning material for me to try and improve my skills. Hope we see ya soon again

sixstring

sixstring

16 plants dropping in two UC today

eating-popcorn-03.gif

Top Bottom