4K Original Diesel RDWC Scrog

• Thread starter BlowsTrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dorkvan420

Damn I need to get things rolling....I have 2 bloom rooms both with 4 1k's, and need to get some buckets like this setup built...anyone up for some fun????If your in NorCal pm me, and come on by!!!!
The garden looks great , cant wait to see those ladies fill in!!!

S

socalsfinestmmj

nice clean setup... got a question is your lights venting the hot air from ac and chiller, out of the control room? how big the ac

true grit

true grit

Yeah I would have to say for 4wks away (something I would never dream of attempting..lol) they are f'n killin it bro. Very nice, can't wait to see things crank now that those bitches are line!

Oh and btw, thanks for the cut info you lucky bastard! lol. talk about dankness by the plenty!!!

C

Comercial

Hey blowintrees. How is that fuzzy logic co2 meter working. I have heard they can have problems. Does it hold its setting well?

B

BlowsTrees

Thanks very much for the compliments guys.

Com- Yes sah! The Fuzzy Logic seems to work really well for me ..zero freeze ups so far. The unit I was having tons of trouble with was the PPM-3's! Regardless of where it was located...and away from all recommended RF...and it would either freeze below or above the target set point eventually...empyting a tank or never filling the room one of the two, which sucked! CAP worked with me for some time on trouble shooting the two units they had sent to me but eventually said fuck it, we'll send you a Fuzzy Logic and see how that works out. So far so good...and I never did figure out the reason why it worked...which kind of bugs me..hehe..

Anyways hope that helped.

Thanks again everybody else! See you soon with more photos!

BT

B

BlowsTrees

Hey socal, just noticed your question bro.

Yes, the lights are pulling the heat from the chiller and AC passively which certainly helps keep things cool but it's not as active as I would like. The AC is a 10k btu and the heat build up is not bad at all in the control room but in the name of efficiency I would like to build a box around the AC and inline it. In the summer, the basement area there with lights on, AC heat build up and chiller it stays a pretty comfy 75-78f.

scarface1980

scarface1980

looking good, can't wait to see the end result. What kind of yield are you hoping for?

Luke Harrison

Luke Harrison

Hey Trees how far do You keep the net for the scrog up off the buckets? And what was you co2 ppm running veg through flower? I just bought that same co2 generator has not came in the mail yet do you like it? The specs says it uses allot of water if you don't run a res and chiller though. Thnx

S

socalsfinestmmj

damn that sounds pretty good. lookin into doing something very similar

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

I like how you put your ballast on the wire rack to keep them cool nice job

B

BlowsTrees

Luke- The net is about a foot and a half from the netpot lid. The generator works pretty great for me although I'm not a huge fan of the company behind the product. I'm running the unit off a well so I don't know exactly how much water it uses...but it runs for about 2 min's to fill up my room on the lowest production setting..and the highest flow rate of water to cool.

Right on socal..I bet the room would be 72-75 if I removed the AC/chiller heat...I'll find out soon enough.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

those are more like trees with some net on them! lol looking good!

M

Medicalneeds

Looking good ! I really like this setup and was considering same setup with 2 inch returns and 1/2 feeds . What nutes you running ? Ill be watching for sure ! Ive been on the fence between large dwc bubblers with floranova bloom and this system with cana ?

M

Medicalneeds

My biggest concern with this setup was a overflow due to a plugged return. I thought about a secondary return as a safty drain at the very top of the bucket back to the controller in case of a plugged return. Your girls are awesome brother , im impressed with the system.

fd3swidow

fd3swidow

I didnt see this quuestion asked before but what pump are you using..thinking of what doing the similiar setup...also air pump as well...thanks and nice ass grow man....

Top Bottom