4k RW. OG MADNESS.

• Thread starter DixinCider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DixinCider

hey everyone got bored and decided to make a grow log.
i'm running 4k air cooled (no c02)
14k btu portable.
100can with 8in vortex.

5gal pots, in rw

og cuts - tahoe, diablo, original.

today is day 27, soon i will get better pictures of each when they each start getting unique.

but heres a pic of the diablo og day 24 or 25 you can see her really putting on the frost already.

i also took cuts for my next round. diablo, and original. i'm seeing how the tahoe compares to these cuts, is she does good then i will run her again. shes looks good so far.

4k rw og madness
Photo 1
Photo 2
C

cheap

looks good i have similar setup with some fire og cuts still in veg tho. How much did yours strecth after flip to 12/12?

D

DixinCider

looks good i have similar setup with some fire og cuts still in veg tho. How much did yours strecth after flip to 12/12?

hey man, og stretches about 2-3 times its height

D

DixinCider

thought i would let everyone know, these ladies are getting pushed hard. right now i'm feeding 1800ppms (.7 conversion) with no sign of stress. i cap it out right about here (if i'm feeling a little crazy i might feed my secret sauce a little stronger) but she's stacking hard!

D

DixinCider

ahh this is going to be a fun 45-50 days =/ in about a day or two ima run out of meds tell this chop, couldn't save enough from my last run =[

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I love OG Kush! So you're in rockwool and 5 gal buckets? What's your watering regiment? Also if you have Microsoft Windows and right click on the pictures in Windows Explorer, you can select rotate clockwise to correct the picture orientation before uploading... :thinking

D

DixinCider

I love OG Kush! So you're in rockwool and 5 gal buckets? What's your watering regiment? Also if you have Microsoft Windows and right click on the pictures in Windows Explorer, you can select rotate clockwise to correct the picture orientation before uploading... :thinking

me too man! og kush is my all time favorite smoke! i love her!
yup, 5 gal nursery pot (there really about 3.5 gals per). i feed every other day.
sorry i didn't rotate the pictures, i was a little lazy. just took them and uploaded them. next time i will try to remember. thanks for looking!

D

DixinCider

pics were saved right side up, thcfarmer likes to twist my pics. you guys just have to deal you get the idea.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'm not sure why the site is rotating the Picts, but it looks like your girls are doing well... Any chance you could snap some lights out and flash on bud shots for us picture whores? :nod

D

DixinCider

I'm not sure why the site is rotating the Picts, but it looks like your girls are doing well... Any chance you could snap some lights out and flash on bud shots for us picture whores? :nod

Yes sir, I'm about to water, after I water I will cut a light or two and take more photos! I'll try to make then better

D

DixinCider

gosh pictures do no justice.
i tired my best. this is just the diablo for right now they all look pretty much the same right now.

ps. pretty much all my cut rooted, so round 2 will start soon. diablo and original.

Photo
Photo 3
Photo 5
sticky icky

sticky icky

Those are lookin sickkkk bro really nice grow there really stackin the f$ck up I'm tuned in 4sure respect!

D

DixinCider

round 2 cuts all rooted nicely as expected. first pic original second diablo.

Photo 6
Photo 7
B

blazeit02

lookin good in there! i really like the scrog setup with low numbers.. Can u give a rundown on your screen training technique?? How do you get so many perfct spaced bud sites?? Also, are you runnin 4 plants per light? Your canopy looks awesome!! Keep it goin brotha

Top Bottom