4k RW. OG MADNESS.

• Thread starter DixinCider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DixinCider

lookin good in there! i really like the scrog setup with low numbers.. Can u give a rundown on your screen training technique?? How do you get so many perfct spaced bud sites?? Also, are you runnin 4 plants per light? Your canopy looks awesome!! Keep it goin brotha

hey bro, ill give you the run down on how i do it.
4 plants per light
start with strong cuts all the same size (they should all root around the same time 10-12 days) then after they root haden them off then throw them into veg.
how i train is i toping like a mad man. i used to supercrop, but i feel that the plant doesnt always respond how i want it to. i veg under a 1000w mh and wait tell i feel i will have the canopy i desire (30-40 days of veg never really counted this time i will).
when they go into flower i stop trainning, i just spread the plant out over my screen, then when when the canopy is right were i want it, i hit them with phosphoload (1/2 ml per gal no decrease in trics or flavor!) that stops the stretch in it tracks..thats how its done. :harvest:

thanks everyone for the nice comments!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I fuckin love Og's my fav smoke I jus haunt grown any out I'm really waiting to get som OGR gear but I did jus order a few of CC strains and bodhi's new Og cross so I guess Og's will be in my future I jus really want some OGR white fire don't every one though lol nice set up bro I have a 4k room I'm running the lardge adjust a wings though I fuckin love those reflector they throw down so much light it's sick and I run 5 gal buckets with pure coco love that coco stay frosty peace

D

DixinCider

I fuckin love Og's my fav smoke I jus haunt grown any out I'm really waiting to get som OGR gear but I did jus order a few of CC strains and bodhi's new Og cross so I guess Og's will be in my future I jus really want some OGR white fire don't every one though lol nice set up bro I have a 4k room I'm running the lardge adjust a wings though I fuckin love those reflector they throw down so much light it's sick and I run 5 gal buckets with pure coco love that coco stay frosty peace

thanks for stoping by man
ogs my all time favorite smoke too man! :character0029:
yeah bro ogr's gear looking pretty epic, must respect to the man. if you can get you're hands on any of his gear you will for sure have danks! yeah dude those reflectors are badass, those are for sure in my future. i just had to throw this room together, soon i will have a larger op and all the bells n whistles again :evilgrin0040:

i have also heard alot about coco, i'm most likely going to be playing around with it, as i hear the growth n tastes are to kill for, so i must see :cake lol this characters are badass.:rollj:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice cuts bro looking healthy and green that's what I like to see stay up late!!

D

DixinCider

i really wish i had a good cam.
this does no justice.(iphone4) also i'm still only taking pics of the diablo right now, because they pretty much all look the same right now. in about a week or two they get unique(also it's pretty hard to get to the other side of the canopy, so i will mission it when i feel it's worth it). aslo the pictures are of buds on the outside of the canopy. i can't get to the good buds because of the lines. (i need to not be a lazy fuck and go in when the lights first turn on, i like to wait for some reason. IT'S THE SUSPENSE OF DANKNESS! HAHAH)

also i did push these girls hard around week 5 (1800-1850ppms tell i got some burn) now i'm easing back on the ppms slowly.

pics are day 38. in the canopy picture how it goes it the whole front row diablo. back right is original. back left is tahoe. so 2k diablo. 1k original, tahoe.

Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
D

DixinCider

figured i would take pics of round 2.
these just got thrown under my 600w mh today(why they look a little sad, they will bounce back in a few days). when i transplant them i will put them under my 1000w mh.

Photo 11
sticky icky

sticky icky

Man evrythings lookin sickkk bro what kinda smells u get in flower from those particular ogs DC?,that's a sea of dank man I deff agree I take monster cuts then I letem go in the ez cloner and get a massive root structure they just blow up in veg haha! Oh yeahh! You got those girls lookin right bro!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice grow dixon..do you have a screen setup?? i couldn't really tell and don't remember seeing you say..haha looks way better than highlanders bud ;) keep on keeping on bro

D

DixinCider

Man evrythings lookin sickkk bro what kinda smells u get in flower from those particular ogs DC?,that's a sea of dank man I deff agree I take monster cuts then I letem go in the ez cloner and get a massive root structure they just blow up in veg haha! Oh yeahh! You got those girls lookin right bro!

haha thanks bro! :)
alright this is hard lol cuz after you smell two you're nose starts playing tricks on you lol
diablos really piney with lemon undertones, little funk to it (no bo smell or anything like that)

original is just as piney with lemon undertones, but i smell more earth then funk.

tahoe is just as piney, but deff way more fuel in this one, almost like piney fuel not to much lemons.

D

DixinCider

nice grow dixon..do you have a screen setup?? i couldn't really tell and don't remember seeing you say..haha looks way better than highlanders bud ;) keep on keeping on bro

thanks brotha!
yeah man i deff have a screen (4inx4in squares) :character0029: og loves to fall over on herself ;p. hahah thanks for the support bro, i'm glad you liked it :)

hey btw how do i do multiple quotes in one post? with out getting to crazy haha

D

DixinCider

pics day 40. i actually got in there lights on, for once lol (little light bleaching and slight tip burn (only fan leaves), i really like to push my ogs, next two week are going to be fun)
hah
sneak peek at the original (second nug shot) my air conditioner decided to flip the breaker so i had to maneuver over there so i took my phone hah ill get the tahoe soon :character0029:

Photo 13
Photo 17
Photo 14
Photo 16
D

DixinCider

pics are day 40 still, i just figured i would upload them :)
they're really are greasy mother bitches, they reek and are frostier then a mother fucker. i love og!

first up original og (first 3 pictures)
tahoe (the 3 after that)
diablo (the last 2)

Photo 21
Photo 24
Photo 19
Photo 20
Photo 23
Photo 18
Photo 25
Photo 26
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Alright... Just past the halfway point of bloom! These girls are gonna be boosting real soon... It's a shame we can't see them in all their glory... :thinking

D

DixinCider

:bong-hits: hah i know man, it's hard lol. the lights fire up quick and i have to try to man beast it and have 3 photo shoots with my phone haha it's actually pretty funny, but soon i would like to invest in something nice for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom