4x4 Scrog Table/stand.

• Thread starter Dick Terpene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any vendors that sell a 4ftx4ft scrog table set up??

Thanks in advance!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Sometimes its as much or more as a kit to build your own but you get what you want/need. And build for the future. I promise you that you will wanna be bigger/better after the first grow. So build for that now.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Sometimes its as much or more as a kit to build your own but you get what you want/need. And build for the future. I promise you that you will wanna be bigger/better after the first grow. So build for that now.

I've done quite a few grows in my twenties and just getting back into the swing of things, however, this Grow room is limited in size. So I'm aiming to go all out assault on this for maxxed out yields in a small area. Any tips??

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Kit so far consists of,

Gavita 600SE
Two 5in RVK fans
GSE Temp Humidity and Neg.Pressure controller
5in Can filter
Straight Spiral Ducting
Backdraft shutters
12in Air Mover
Oscillating Stand Fan
Blue Lab Truncheon.
T5 lamp and shade for seedlings/mother.

On the list to buy,

Two Oxypot XLs for the Scrog Table to connect RWDC style to a single Oxypot as the brainpot.
Blue lab Temp/PH/EC meter
2.5kw Split AC

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Gonna go mills after some personal reviews from friends.

fatawa

fatawa

Any tips??
im a scrog guy,gotta couple tips 4 u.make sure yur squares r no bigger then 3"Ă—3"(i usualy do 2" which is smallest id go)more squares equal more tops if u weave properly..fill yur net 60-70% n veg,1st 2wks of flip i feed mine veg nutes to capitalize on stretch so u fill remaining net.

fatawa

fatawa

And use yur imagination on net...can u put drywall screws directly in wall?just mark u a line however high up u want on wall,every few inches throw a screw n make yur checkered board with cheap as twine from hardware store($2 for 500ft).or 1Ă—1" wood build a frame...1/2 pvc wrks great..think simple stupid

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

And use yur imagination on net...can u put drywall screws directly in wall?just mark u a line however high up u want on wall,every few inches throw a screw n make yur checkered board with cheap as twine from hardware store($2 for 500ft).or 1Ă—1" wood build a frame...1/2 pvc wrks great..think simple stupid

I think that I'm gonna use the twine and use the slots in my channel to make the grid.

One thing I would like to know is how high for the grid?? I was thinking like 8"

fatawa

fatawa

You wanna control the grow horizonal not vertical obviously.so u need to control airflow at hieght of net..i use multiple rotating fans on canopy but i wud also suggest a box fan at net hieght(half blowing under net/half over)...u wanna control that 20" or so above net and slightly below.

fatawa

fatawa

One thing I would like to know is how high for the grid?? I was thinking like 8"
u mean how high above pots?since yur rdwc u can slam that bitch right on top..if u was dwc or coco or somethin u wud want hand rm to water etc..but if u dnt need n those pots start weaving immediatly.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I've done quite a few grows in my twenties and just getting back into the swing of things, however, this Grow room is limited in size. So I'm aiming to go all out assault on this for maxxed out yields in a small area. Any tips??
I run in a 5x5 tent with a 1kw cooltube. Rdwc. Scroggin and supercropping to keep an even canopy an to completely fill the grow area. Never ran tables but know guys that kill it with that setup. Its all about finding what works for you. And don't get sold on a whole line of nutes. Find a complete base and maybe a couple additives. The only thing I won't grow without is hydroguard. Keeps roots sexy.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Lol I was just about to say there's no silver bullet for healthy plants/roots. Lmao

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

I personally am not a fan of sterile res set ups. Seems like a blank slate for bad bac and algae. That bacillus is my go to.

Bacillus?? Beneficial bacteria?? I was thinking that the silver bullet might undo the organic part of the mills formula.

This is just what I love about this forum, straight talking.

Top Bottom