4x4 Scrog Table/stand.

• Thread starter Dick Terpene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Bacillus?? Beneficial bacteria?? I was thinking that the silver bullet might undo the organic part of the mills formula.

This is just what I love about this forum, straight talking.
I just left mills. Not bad stuff. But my plants were and are happier with AN 3prt. Mills clogged the shit out of my stones and leaves buildup in the bottom of my buckets. But I know guys that kill it with mills. Just don't pay my bills lol.

And yes hydroguard is bacillus. Beni bac. Breaks down nutes and is more aggressive than the bad shit in the res. But it does have a shelf life.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Damn. That means arm and a leg through amazon or ebay huh? It goes a long way. Like 2ml per gal. I use a cap full for 5 gal.

Yep looks like I'll be going on the bay for a large bottle, what did you use with regards to the mills??? If I may be so cheeky to ask ?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Used the affordable base. With the expensive boosters. I only gave it about a run and a half and wasn't impressed. I've had way better results with nova bloom and bud candy alone. Not trying to discourage you. Also its not near as stable ph wise as nova or AN ph perfect. It did grow some tasty blue gsc.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hg has a shelf life so don't get more than you can use. Its like 6month shelf life from opening

Latest posts

Top Bottom