4x4x4 box how tall b4 flowering

• Thread starter byobknobie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
byobknobie

byobknobie

My 1st grow "bag seed" have a 4x4x4 homemade box running 12 4ft t12's temp and everything is good... My ? At what height should i start flowering to fill out my box i dont want to waste space plants are about 10 in now 12 plants total... Thx

M

med.botany

its really hard to say if you'r growin genetics you dont know much about other than you've smoked the product the seed came from...some genetics can stretch out double the size you started in veg when you're in flower..if its a sat. dom strain than they can get fill that box up no problem..i would start flowering when they're about a foot or soo just to be safe

B

baggins

I grow in a box that is the same dimensions. I flower at 4th to 7th node (4 to 6 inches). I have had a few occasions that I resorted to fim and lst, but not usually. Final plant is about 3.5 ft.

R

Rasta311

I would try to flower pretty short. I would try to keep them short as possible with your lighting. I would try get some other sort of lighting going on. Even CFLs will do better than your t12s. Just some food for thought.

true grit

true grit

Plan on around 6-10" clearance, plus the height of the pot. That space in between is for your plant. That would leave somewhere around 20-35" grow space. Since its bagseed, just assume a decent maybe close to double stretch? Give it a go, take some clones early, and if it gets too big after stretching, kill it and flower the clones at a shorter height.

Top Bottom