What kind of problem does this plant have? magensium or calcium?

• Thread starter wolfszeit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
cuz it will overheat?
I don't think so. I believe it's basically because LEDs can produce more light than plants can use. I put power meters on my lights and I usually can't run any light much higher than about 100 watts. Maybe I could if I were more skilled at growing.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
No because leds are to intense and at 100% you will get light stress / burn

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i do run my 200W LED 100% when in flower.

Last edited:
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

They are not in flower and how many times a day do we see light burn I mean come on bud for real it’s like every other problem
i think the problem is more how many watt for what area, this will play a lot if you can use your light 100% close to the plant as for exemple for a 2x4 you will find 200W to 430W option.

if for a tent size your on lower side of the power range available for that area it's easier to use the light 100% with the proper height for the proper stage of growth

also led height is important when i switched from hps to led i tried different dimming option and height with my first grows.

i have tried 100% 80cm away as soon as germination and didn't have any issue with my 200W for a 2x3 area

so you can't just say "don't use your light 100% no one is doing it"

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
i think the problem is more how many watt for what area, this will play a lot if you can use your light 100% close to the plant as for exemple for a 2x4 you will find 200W to 430W option.

if for a tent size your on lower side of the power range available for that area it's easier to use the light 100% with the proper height for the proper stage of growth

also led height is important when i switched from hps to led i tried different dimming option and height with my first grows.

i have tried 100% 80cm away as soon as germination and didn't have any issue with my 200W for a 2x3 area

so you can't just say "don't use your light 100% no one is doing it"
this is pointless I don’t see how this is helping

R

Rob348

Please help im from germany, and im a total noob at this. I started when it was announced that its now legal to have 3 cannabis plants. but I dont have any experience. I have all biobizz products.
But I wanna make sure that i dont mistype that?

have you guys any idea what this is?
Guten tag
I would trim some lower leaves off. Looks like the plant is very stumpy. Is your light too close? What light are you using. HPS, LED.
Use LEDS, better spectrum and cheaper on electric.
Please help im from germany, and im a total noob at this. I started when it was announced that its now legal to have 3 cannabis plants. but I dont have any experience. I have all biobizz products.
But I wanna make sure that i dont mistype that?

have you guys any idea what this is?

Top Bottom