4x8, 10 Strain, 13 Plant Sog Input?

• Thread starter Achievable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Achievable

Achievable

I think the experts might suggest removing those concentrator lenses as well. You'll get better efficiency and coverage without them from what I've been told. I kept mine on because of my small grow space.
I can't take them off haha I mean I could ask...I'm gonna just leave them on :p

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I can't take them off haha I mean I could ask...I'm gonna just leave them on :p

Chip on Board (COB) are newer tech from what I understand, LED however, is pretty ancient tech. Comment to someone by putting an @ in front of their name, it will give them an alert. Sixstring will probably have all the answers you need. Far more than a novice like me, haha.

Achievable

Achievable

Chip on Board (COB) are newer tech from what I understand, LED however, is pretty ancient tech. Comment to someone by putting an @ in front of their name, it will give them an alert. Sixstring will probably have all the answers you need. Far more than a novice like me, haha.
Well hopefully they chime in I don't really know shit about these lights and my buddy is way too busy.

Achievable

Achievable

Perfect. But you might want to pose a technical question, lol.
I don't really have one right now lol. Its a light it grows cannabis I know that and I also know the obvious things like this is better than straight rows. Other than that I'd really just like to know what he thinks. I should probably post the light lol.

Big one

I got one. Sixstrings, would you grow with this light? Why or why not? lolz

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I don't really have one right now lol. Its a light it grows cannabis I know that and I also know the obvious things like this is better than straight rows. Other than that I'd really just like to know what he thinks. I should probably post the light lol.

View attachment 835655

I got one. Sixstrings, would you grow with this light? Why or why not? lolz

I'm sure Sixstring will understand. I'll let you be to go do your thing. You're welcome to come visit my grow diary any time "Junk's Growing Log". I got good peeps around me and we give each other a lot of encouragement and advice. If you need help with anything on the forum feel free to send me an alert or message me direct any time. I check my alerts often.

Happy growing!

Achievable

Achievable

I'm sure Sixstring will understand. I'll let you be to go do your thing. You're welcome to come visit my grow diary any time "Junk's Growing Log". I got good peeps around me and we give each other a lot of encouragement and advice. If you need help with anything on the forum feel free to send me an alert or message me direct any time. I check my alerts often.

Happy growing!
My alerts check me they pop up in the bottom right hand corner of my screen lol.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

My alerts check me they pop up in the bottom right hand corner of my screen lol.

Yup, and right in the middle of what you're trying to write when on a phone.

To private message use the envelope icon. There is an option to invite just the people you want to be part of a private discussion if needed.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Here is my 4x8 grow all SFV OG by Cali Connection make it easier and run all one strain I know it’s hard when you’re hunting for that perfect strain though.

That's a nice setup. Looking forward to following your grow.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Here is my 4x8 grow all SFV OG by Cali Connection make it easier and run all one strain I know it’s hard when you’re hunting for that perfect strain though.

If you start your own thread you might get more attention and its better to keep things tidy.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

If you start your own thread you might get more attention and its better to keep things tidy.

True true.

Man, I'd love to have a 4x8. I thought about buying one of those for when I build my grow room but I only need 3 4x2s and I think it's cheaper to buy 4 4x2s than that monster.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
True true.

Man, I'd love to have a 4x8. I thought about buying one of those for when I build my grow room but I only need 3 4x2s and I think it's cheaper to buy 4 4x2s than that monster.

I think if i had the option and the budget i would go 1 2x2 (which i kinda have :) but the height of the tent is abysmal) for clones and mothers, 1 4x4 for veg and flower (which i have) because i don’t have to get constant supply of weed but i need a proper tent for my mothers :)

Seperating the areas with 3 4x2 is good too. 4x8 is unnecessarily big for my needs :D

E

eirk66

I think if i had the option and the budget i would go 1 2x2 (which i kinda have :) the height of the tent is abysmal) for clones and mothers, 1 4x4 for veg and flower (which i have) because i don’t have to get constant supply of weed but i need a proper tent for my mothers :)

Seperating the areas with 3 4x2 is good too. 4x8 is unnecessarily big for my needs :D[/QUO

There is a 2x4 gorilla with heightened roof to accommodate that.

E

eirk66

Also added a light on the other side of 4x8. It’s a g8-900 with bloom boosters and a bestva 2000wt idk amazoned that one.

0F8EBE96 C186 42C1 9C21 A725785B0194
55B7A45F 3C55 40CC 8631 A1C7C897D61D
DA0FC878 34E5 4017 8A02 F5EB4862F1B2
Monster762

Monster762

Also added a light on the other side of 4x8. It’s a g8-900 with bloom boosters and a bestva 2000wt idk amazoned that one.
Looks good. Like said above you should go n start your own diary so people interested can follow your thread. I’m running 4x8 too but check the diaries. And Start one up I’ll check it out.

E

eirk66

Ill
Looks good. Like said above you should go n start your own diary so people interested can follow your thread. I’m running 4x8 too but check the diaries. And Start one up I’ll check it out.
look into
ill look into that just saw a email about 4x8 led tent thought I’d share setup with him.

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

Ill

look into

ill look into that just saw a email about 4x8 led tent thought I’d share setup with him.
I run a 4x8 with LEDs. If you have any questions about my setup I'd be happy to exchange knowledge

Top Bottom