4x8, 10 Strain, 13 Plant Sog Input?

• Thread starter Achievable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

Yeah I do a 4x8 scrog with 4 plants. Panda sheeting on the walls, 1350 watts of led out of the wall I'm still under lit. Still trying to get more light in there but overall I've noticed pretty much anything I put under led comes out higher quality than hps but I'm still trying to nail yield with them. Best efficiency I've had so far from led is. .7gpw. That was from gg#4 which I feel is a fairly light yielder

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah I do a 4x8 scrog with 4 plants. Panda sheeting on the walls, 1350 watts of led out of the wall I'm still under lit. Still trying to get more light in there but overall I've noticed pretty much anything I put under led comes out higher quality than hps but I'm still trying to nail yield with them. Best efficiency I've had so far from led is. .7gpw. That was from gg#4 which I feel is a fairly light yielder
Yeah I’m running mine in 2 plots 4x4 staggered to harvest 1every 30 days. First time putting net in. 1050 true watts led t5 combo. Blotto ogk clones in mine x4 pretty good yielder n fire smoke.

Top Bottom