4x8 tray 4000 watts?

• Thread starter oglovinlife18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I think a lot of it has to do with reflectors. Yrs ago I used the vertizontals switched to the ochos for awhile didnt cover nearly as well. Back to my vertizontals and more ac. Also I believe the square lighting pattern works better than rows. More diagonal lighting. I run four 4by4 trays in a square. just my experience.

J

jakew215

I think a lot of it has to do with reflectors. Yrs ago I used the vertizontals switched to the ochos for awhile didnt cover nearly as well. Back to my vertizontals and more ac. Also I believe the square lighting pattern works better than rows. More diagonal lighting. I run four 4by4 trays in a square. just my experience.

so you run an 8x8 tray then pretty much? how do you reach the middle?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

4 feet is not that hard to reach into. those trays are 4x8 so together he can to both sides and reach from there.
Or he has some GoGo Gadget Arms!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I have walkways around the outside and a 3ft wand on a hose. Honesty once the room fills in its kinda a pain in the ass. If I have to I can move the plants around and walk on the trays. My trays have a litle space between them its actually more like 9ft by 9ft.

Top Bottom