5/5--o.e--

• Thread starter jimih
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi BillieGoat,I just wanted to let you know that i got 5 out 5 O.E to pop..They were germed in rappid rooters and all poped within 48hrs.Thanks again for makeing them available.Ill keep you posted on the grow, Jimi

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Tripples, Ill post some pics soon..Im pretty stoked about this strain..thai x T.W a person caint go wrong..Thanks for stopping..

E

Eggman

Just picked up some of these and will be watching jimih.
Also just read the Dutch Flowers thread and must say very good of you to help out such a GREAT project. Much respect.
Eggman

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hi BillieGoat,I just wanted to let you know that i got 5 out 5 O.E to pop..They were germed in rappid rooters and all poped within 48hrs.Thanks again for makeing them available.Ill keep you posted on the grow, Jimi

Glad to hear all went well for you. Good luck with the grow. I'm sure you'll be more then happy with these plants. Sounds like you got a good feel for germing seeds. Great job and let us know how the rest of the grow turns out.
Take care,
BG

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the nice comment Eggman. Heres a few pics of the O.E,,Jimi

100 2482
100 2483
100 2486
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a little update, They just went into 3#gal growbags,,I added some small pond rock on the bottom of the growbags with added holes for better drainage..I use soil,composted manure,EarthwormCaastings,Perlte,Little Lime and BatQuano..For nutes i usally run PureBlend,cal mag,LiqK. or E.J...But i just got some new nutes CuttingEdgeSoulotions. Im going to give them a try.Well here they are 1 out of the 5 is growing slow,hope the transplant well help it grow better..The other 4 are look steller....:cool0019:~~~Jimi

100 2573
100 2568
100 2569
100 2570
100 2572
Billygoat

Billygoat

Afternoon jimih,

Glad to see everything going well. Plants look nice and will be taking off here soon. When you transplant these plants like most cannabis. The roots know it and they will take off. Glad to see them in some larger containers. It's all ways better for them and also helps with the yield.

I wouldn't worry to much about the runt. You would be surprised with some runts. Give it some time and it should catch up with the rest.

Thanks for sharing the info and pictures. Best of luck and thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Billy, I have get my R.O going again..I live in the country with hard well water,@246ppm..and High ph..The O.Es look great,but some of my other strains are showing some problems....3 of the plants look very simalar in appearance,,1 looks more elongated,sativaish.Have a good day B.G,ill keep ya posted on the grow..Jimi

B

been

Hey man! Great start on the OE. 48 hours is pretty damn fast too.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey BiilyGoat,,Things are looking good so far,,Ive been feeding them pretty hard..Heres a few pics..Flowering will start soon :)......Jimi

100 2588
100 2589
100 2590
100 2591
Billygoat

Billygoat

Plants are looking nice and healthy. Way to go. Can't wait to see them in full bloom. Your going to be one happy smoker in a few months. Thanks for sharing and great job.
Take care,
BG

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Egg and Billy..Theyll be going into 12/12 hopefully tonite. Im really looking forward to thease, 3 of the plants look very similar..Awesome plant stuture...i hope them 3 are the ladys:) The small is still kicking,,gone see how it turns out,, Ill keep you guys posted...Jimi

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
alright ...post a couple of pics and the thread gets jumpin!

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Things are looking good so far, ended up with, 3 females out of the 5..Here they are @ a tad over 2wks...Jimi

100 2633
100 2637
100 2638
100 2644
100 2645
E

Eggman

Very nice jimih. Look nice and healthy. I`m looking forward to more of your pics as things progress.
Take good care
Eggman

B

been

That looks fast for just over 2 weeks, especially for seed plants.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys,Im a little surprised myself, their forming fast. I added Plant success white shark,,I think its helping alot..Alo use another additive(Growtek monster bloom 0-50-30) to the FarmFarm tiger bloom, and cal mag...litlle liq -k or Humic Acid..I like to switch bloom nutes,,Earth J, or pureblend,,,Im liken the FoxFarm and Growtek so far..Thanks again for stopping buy,...Jimi

B

been

Yeah man, the more I think about it, I've never had a seed plant getting it done like that after even 3 weeks flowering, not with a long veg in hydro either. You sure they're not clones? :rasta2:

Top Bottom