- Closet grow
- Ts-1000 150w light
- Baby fan
- No air intake/outtake system, door left open during the day
- Soil is 50/50 happy frog and ocean forest with 20-30% extra perlite, good portion of dolomite lime and some puffs of diatomaceous earth
- 7 gallon pot
- Started seed on 1st of April so 3 months now
- I understand a grow tent with the appropriate equipment would yield better results, this is what I have to work with right now
- Have been watering very little, initially once every 2 weeks or more and now maybe once a week or more. Plant doesn't drink much, and I try to let it dry significantly before watering, but still before the leaves drooping from underwatering
1) Growth has been very slow so my idea was to take my time and give it the chance to develop roots and make the most out of the 7 gallon space the plant has. I am not in a rush to flower and harvest the plant. Is this a good idea?
2) I usually hear that ocean forest runs out of nutes after around a month. This is month 3 and I have only fed with water mixed with great white and molasses and the plant shows no signs of nute deficiency that I can notice. This is my main question, should I just continue organic until the end or add nutes now or when I go into flowering? What is the best way to maximize this plant?
I hear that organic is a much better smoke but then again, I have a less than ideal setup and I don't want to waste so many months of caring for plants to end up diminishing my harvest.