5 weeks in 3 gal fabric pots

• Thread starter Noob31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noob31

Noob31

So I have a 4x4 tent with 6 plants going all in 3 gal pots. I was using 5 gal but due to space I downsized. My plants are exactly 5 weeks and 1 day old from seedling. I have decided to switch to flower due to space because I don't want to over crowd the tent. I hear 8 weeks veg is ideal. My question is do you think I will be fine switching to flower at 5 weeks and staying in the 3 gal pots until harvest? I'll post pictures of plants avd the light I'm using

5 weeks in 3 gal fabric pots
5 weeks in 3 gal fabric pots 2
5 weeks in 3 gal fabric pots 3
5 weeks in 3 gal fabric pots 4
Noob31

Noob31

The pic of the plants with the seedling in it was around 4 weeks. Other pic is closer to up to date by a few days.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Like the others said - you could flip now or wait a bit longer. I've been very happy with yields out of 3 gal pots (DTW coco) - strain and other factors dependent.

I wouldn't think of an eight week veg time as chiseled in stone. It depends on a number of factors, not the least of which are how much vertical room you have, how much the strain stretches, and if you're trying to fill out a scrog.

The plants look happy - what strain are they?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Since no
One said it yet. Nice fuhking light. Subbed for this one as I run timbers as well. Happy
Grows.
Burnz

Noob31

Noob31

Like the others said - you could flip now or wait a bit longer. I've been very happy with yields out of 3 gal pots (DTW coco) - strain and other factors dependent.

I wouldn't think of an eight week veg time as chiseled in stone. It depends on a number of factors, not the least of which are how much vertical room you have, how much the strain stretches, and if you're trying to fill out a scrog.

I have 2 Blueberries, 2 Jack Herer, 1 Purple Urkle and 1 Girl Scout Crack. I also have another tent going With Black Zombie, Blue Power, Hawaii Maui Waui and Gorilla Skittlez. I got a cheapo Led vegging those but plan on getting another timber grow light for them as well soon enough.
And yeah I feel comfortable with where they're at now, just looking for opinions. I made sure there was at least
alternating nodes before making my decision to flip.

Noob31

Noob31

Since no
One said it yet. Nice fuhking light. Subbed for this one as I run timbers as well. Happy
Grows.
Burnz
Thanks man. I did a lot of research before choosing these. I couldn't be happier they're awesome. Expensive but worth it. I got another 2x4 tent I plant on putting a timber in as well as soon as I can.

Terpz719

Terpz719

I have 2 Blueberries, 2 Jack Herer, 1 Purple Urkle and 1 Girl Scout Crack. I also have another tent going With Black Zombie, Blue Power, Hawaii Maui Waui and Gorilla Skittlez. I got a cheapo Led vegging those but plan on getting another timber grow light for them as well soon enough.
And yeah I feel comfortable with where they're at now, just looking for opinions. I made sure there was at least
alternating nodes before making my decision to flip.
Awesome. Sounds like a great mix of strains. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom