50 bucket DWC' the Hog N LA

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planit Growit

heres tha hog (30) of them and twenty more of tha Con. same basic setup as the other 50. lights flipped last night. 12 12. Nutes might change for the Hog as this iz my first run with the beast. hope this iz a goot one' enjoy the show.

50 bucket dwc the hog n la
50 bucket dwc the hog n la 2
50 bucket dwc the hog n la 3
50 bucket dwc the hog n la 4
50 bucket dwc the hog n la 5
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like you have been very busy. I see ya got the hogs in quick. What can I say Planit....Nice work again.

jammie

jammie

hey there PG, nice setup ya got there. i think we ran into each other on another site. i can't remember if we were both growing satori or alaskan ice. anywho- good luck with those hogettes. i hope to start some cindy's and ssh soon, though not on your scale

P

Planit Growit

Looks like you have been very busy. I see ya got the hogs in quick. What can I say Planit....Nice work again.
riteon fred

HOG'S home depot.LA Con Lowes buckets?
con iz in tha 20 to the left of the carbon can, the hog are in all of the lowes buckets and a few depot.

hey there PG, nice setup ya got there. i think we ran into each other on another site. i can't remember if we were both growing satori or alaskan ice. anywho- good luck with those hogettes. i hope to start some cindy's and ssh soon, though not on your scale
:pimp: Satori

lollipopman

lollipopman

i been wanting to do the hog for years.. cant wait to see how these come out...

K

Kpezzy

how much stretch do you get planet? how tall are they when you flip? thanks kpz

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Oh Hell Yeah....Im pulling up my seat for this one...Thanks...I..only do 1 DWC..how do ya change all them rezs? Cant wait to see Them in a few weeks...MOJO for the GROW

:passingjoint:

P

Planit Growit

lookin good bro
:pimp:

i been wanting to do the hog for years.. cant wait to see how these come out...
most def

how much stretch do you get planet? how tall are they when you flip? thanks kpz
they are flipped, eye only let them veg in the cloner, from there they go straight into flower, eye duno how much stretch these will get

Oh Hell Yeah....Im pulling up my seat for this one...Thanks...I..only do 1 DWC..how do ya change all them rezs? Cant wait to see Them in a few weeks...MOJO for the GROW

:passingjoint:
rideon 4, no rez all in there own lil buckets. gooday pimp

S

SRHninja

How much does that system run you? especially with the drainer you have im about to do DWC with 4-6plants and am dreading the dumb, clean and refill every week so i dont obsess with ph

D

DazedNconfussed

bro changing there water each week is going t be hellllll............especialy onc they get bigger and you have minamal room to get around them....i have a 6 bucket dwc and changine the water takes me over an hour.....you may want to rig up some lines to drain and fill those buckets before they get big....

P

Planit Growit

How much does that system run you? especially with the drainer you have im about to do DWC with 4-6plants and am dreading the dumb, clean and refill every week so i dont obsess with ph
the air pumps all together run about 200, buckets were about 200, baskets 50, gravel 50, tubing about 30, connectors and stones 60, around 600. bro there is no need to clean and refill each weeik unless eye dunno...... eye cleaned and changed my 12 bucket system when eye flip the cycle and at the end of the grow and that waz all. each were contained in there own bucket so they werent all shittin in the same pot. its especially cheap on your nutrient costs also. if using RO water u should not need to ph anything, RO water is already rite on. good luck bro

bro changing there water each week is going t be hellllll............especialy onc they get bigger and you have minamal room to get around them....i have a 6 bucket dwc and changine the water takes me over an hour.....you may want to rig up some lines to drain and fill those buckets before they get big....
:pimp:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
everything looks killer grow, i'll be watching both. i use pro mix but wanna learn the ways of the dro. this setup looks really simple. so you only change your water when you flip?then eave the same water till chop?and if it was a rdwc are the buckets constantly having water pumped through to the rez and circulating?thanx for the help.. Burn

G

grodankushman

saw that you had said that one of those 6 commercial air pumps could push 25... which airstones are you using. having minimal success splitting to even 2 with those nifty lil T's

works great for the top feed hydrofarm, but my stones are sufferin...

M

mcpuffin

Have you grown the LA in DWC before? I wouldn't go more than a 3-4 week veg. They get big fast.

P

Planit Growit

photo update

smaller onez were moved to the 12 buckets. photo of stone and roots are from the single plant eye took a photo of.

HPIM1656
HPIM1673
HPIM1674
HPIM1670
HPIM1671
P

Planit Growit

everything looks killer grow, i'll be watching both. i use pro mix but wanna learn the ways of the dro. this setup looks really simple. so you only change your water when you flip?then eave the same water till chop?and if it was a rdwc are the buckets constantly having water pumped through to the rez and circulating?thanx for the help.. Burn
:rasta2: eye only change the water for the flush, they go straight from the cloner to flower. if it was rdwc it would circulate however they all stand alone. hoping to dial in a rough amount of water to avoid having to drain that way eye would be able to add fresh RO at the end and that be it.

what kind of air pump are you using in there?
Hailea Vortex

saw that you had said that one of those 6 commercial air pumps could push 25... which airstones are you using. having minimal success splitting to even 2 with those nifty lil T's

works great for the top feed hydrofarm, but my stones are sufferin...
the lil inch long stones
the lil white one pushes 24 and the Hailea pushes 32

the commercial ones are the only ones that have the power to split, that eye have found.

R

Radio_Dread

hey dude lookin good. how long does it take you to change all those buckets with fresh water and nutes? do you do it all on the same day? good luck with the rest of your grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom