50 bucket DWC' the Hog N LA

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planit Growit

hey dude lookin good. how long does it take you to change all those buckets with fresh water and nutes? do you do it all on the same day? good luck with the rest of your grow.
rite on RD, yeah its dun all in the same day, it takes a few hours. thnks pimp

P

Planit Growit

having trouble with photos however eye started squeezing tops and folding them over (on the hog) they got big quick, hopefully eye will get photos up soon,

P

Planit Growit

pic update

started folding over tops to even up the canopy, other than that not much goin on

HPIM1744
HPIM1747
HPIM1749
HPIM1755
HPIM1748
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Looking great..say what pump is that your useing? must be a bitch to change all those res's..How much longer befor you flip? they looking great

:passingjoint:

P

Planit Growit

Looking great..say what pump is that your useing? must be a bitch to change all those res's..How much longer befor you flip? they looking great

:passingjoint:
the pump iz a Hailea, lol most of the water gets drank however before they get flushed if there iz any water in the buckets it will get taken out with a vacume, its not as hard as it looks, the lights have been flipped since the 5th of feb, eye have new photos, these are phukin huge but forgot them, will have them up asap lots of progress. have a good one

j wizzle

j wizzle

thats a huge DWC setup you got there. you think you get enough oxygen with those tiny air stones? i ran them on my 12 bucket and they just didnt do enough for me. i got the 4" stones and they are great.

so no draining and refilling? how do you swap out nutes throughtout the grow? seems like its a pain in the ass. also, how do know how much water to give them?

J

jordisgarden

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT>>>>>>>>>sorry for swearin but man o man your doing it big bro...thats awsome. i cant wait to keep watching this one.....you are the man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom