50 bucket DWC

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basseye

basseye

21000 plus views. It's information. You possibly have some good info\grow tips??
I dont think so,im a complete noob just reading and absorbing as much info as possible.view counts dont always mean quality info.for hydro follow @Capulator threads.for soil follow @waayne for production beds follow @JACKMAYOFFER
Those are my grow tips^^^^ lol

Smerb

Smerb

I dont think so,im a complete noob just reading and absorbing as much info as possible.view counts dont always mean quality info.for hydro follow @Capulator threads.for soil follow @waayne for production beds follow @JACKMAYOFFER
Those are my grow tips^^^^ lol
I happen to have tried out dwc and the other ways of growing pot. I actually see what my girls need, I use soil, I do fine,and always want someone else's tips, we smoke it. One thing with dwc is if you have a second bucket connected you never have to get into the plant bucket, plants like wind but not manhandling,ya know.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
You pull up a six year old thread, with nothing to contribute? Seriously, you should learn what proper forum etiquette is, the info here is useless and most of us do not appreciate an ancient thread being pulled up to the front of the line again. I wouldn't make this a habit, you won't last long here if you do.

Dude never finished the thread AND was full of shit from the get. Even if his info was accurate, it is outdated (even archaic) with what we know now. Pay attention to the age of the thread you're posting on or face the trolling of a lifetime. If you have a question, start a new thread (only ONE, not THREE with different names and same subject). Don't dig up something remotely similar from beyond 6 months ago (unless the thread is still active daily). Basic forum practices that keep accurate, important information higher in the search results as opposed to useless threads like this.

*End Rant*

Smerb

Smerb

You pull up a six year old thread, with nothing to contribute? Seriously, you should learn what proper forum etiquette is, the info here is useless and most of us do not appreciate an ancient thread being pulled up to the front of the line again. I wouldn't make this a habit, you won't last long here if you do.

Dude never finished the thread AND was full of shit from the get. Even if his info was accurate, it is outdated (even archaic) with what we know now. Pay attention to the age of the thread you're posting on or face the trolling of a lifetime. If you have a question, start a new thread (only ONE, not THREE with different names and same subject). Don't dig up something remotely similar from beyond 6 months ago (unless the thread is still active daily). Basic forum practices that keep accurate, important information higher in the search results as opposed to useless threads like this.
Who the heck are you?

*End Rant

Smerb

Smerb

I do obviously what I want. You use cannabis, doesn't seem like it. So negative, mind your own business. Is this the response you wanted?????????

IronLeaf

IronLeaf

I do obviously what I want. You use cannabis, doesn't seem like it. So negative, mind your own business. Is this the response you wanted?????????

From the brief interaction I've had with @tobh today (my very first day on this site, BTW), and from looking at his history, I feel obligated to say the man is a troll and unhappy at life in general. Best to just ignore him.

Smerb

Smerb

From the brief interaction I've had with @tobh today (my very first day on this site, BTW), and from looking at his history, I feel obligated to say the man is a troll and unhappy at life in general. Best to just ignore him.
Odd right, I'm stoned as fuck and that dude blew my high. Haha,right. Thanks man

Top Bottom