• Thread starter shqiptar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for message man.
Do you have any suggestions about phosphorus? Pk 13-14 good?
NO pk 13/14 until well and deep into flower!!!!!! There is actually a small window in which to use this product and veg isn't the time.

This is from canna instructions.
User Instructions
  • Shake bottle well before use
  • Add CANNA PK 13/14 three weeks before harvesting to a full nutrition tank in the following proportion: dissolve 15 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:666). Add this mixture to the nutrient for 3-6 days

I have been running hydro off and on for many years and have used canna nutes quite a bit. Heed my warning or you will have a myriad of issues arise. And typically you only use it for a week no more no less!!!

Heres a link, watch the video http://www.cannagardening.com/pk_13_14

And in figuring when to use you need to know what the flower time is for the strain your running. Typically round week 5 of flower in an 8 week strain. Sativas and longer flowertimes you would have to adjust further out than 5 weeks.

Last edited:
Kastrioti

Kastrioti

NO pk 13/14 until well and deep into flower!!!!!! There is actually a small window in which to use this product and veg isn't the time.

This is from canna instructions.
User Instructions
  • Shake bottle well before use
  • Add CANNA PK 13/14 three weeks before harvesting to a full nutrition tank in the following proportion: dissolve 15 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:666). Add this mixture to the nutrient for 3-6 days

I have been running hydro off and on for many years and have used canna nutes quite a bit. Heed my warning or you will have a myriad of issues arise. And typically you only use it for a week no more no less!!!

Heres a link, watch the video http://www.cannagardening.com/pk_13_14

And in figuring when to use you need to know what the flower time is for the strain your running. Typically round week 5 of flower in an 8 week strain. Sativas and longer flowertimes you would have to adjust further out than 5 weeks.

I'il take your warning into account. Thank you so much! Do you think I should wait a little longer for flowering?
IMG 20190217 073839

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
that really depends on your space restraints. DWC has been known to produce prolific growth, as with any form of hydro. Much better yields than soil based runs. All due to maximized nutrient uptake and better oxygenation of the rootzone. :D So it is really u to you when to trigger flower based on your space constraints. They will blow up once you trigger flowermode so take this into account.

Kastrioti

Kastrioti

If I don't make a huge mistake, with 600w light How much dry harvest do I get? This is my first grow and I am very excited.

A

aquashield

I would be trimming the bottom of the plant to divert the energy to the top bud sites (look up lollipopping)and putting a rigid net over your plant the shape of a stadium(look up scrog). As your plant is finishing filling the net bring your lights gradually down to 12/12.

Kastrioti

Kastrioti

I would be trimming the bottom of the plant to divert the energy to the top bud sites (look up lollipopping)and putting a rigid net over your plant the shape of a stadium(look up scrog). As your plant is finishing filling the net bring your lights gradually down to 12/12.

Thanks for your message,
I did pruning about 2 weeks ago. Is it okay if I pruned again?I also did 3 times topping cut ..

Last edited:
A

aquashield

Thanks for your message,
I did pruning about 2 weeks ago. Is it okay if I pruned again?I also did 3 times topping cut ..
I couldn’t see the bottom of your plant so I didn’t realize. I would also defoil some of your fan leaves. When light penetrates a leaf most of the light spectrums absorbed, the tiny bit of green that gets through hits the leaf underneath and causes it to close it’s stomata which pushes the energy to the upper leaves receiving the fuller spectrum. You’ve took the time to grow a big bushy plant you may aswel give your plant some depth rather than only the upper 10% getting light.

Kastrioti

Kastrioti

I couldn’t see the bottom of your plant so I didn’t realize. I would also defoil some of your fan leaves. When light penetrates a leaf most of the light spectrums absorbed, the tiny bit of green that gets through hits the leaf underneath and causes it to close it’s stomata which pushes the energy to the upper leaves receiving the fuller spectrum. You’ve took the time to grow a big bushy plant you may aswel give your plant some depth rather than only the upper 10% getting light.
IMG 20190217 234725
IMG 20190217 234757
IMG 20190217 234608

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If I don't make a huge mistake, with 600w light How much dry harvest do I get? This is my first grow and I am very excited.
depends on the strain and your skills. Impossible to qwackulate :D final yields with these unknowns.

Kastrioti

Kastrioti

Or 2 scrog nets on top of each other about 20cm apart each cable tied to the corner of the tent poles

I will do this. I appreciate your advice.
I'm going to take it to a bigger tent (200x200x200) and reinforce it with + 400w light power.

Auto OG Kush. COCO 18/6 500ppm 5.8-6.2ph
IMG 20190218 230506

White Russian DWC..serious seeds 18/6 -1150ppm 5.8-6.0ph
IMG 20190218 230601

Last edited:
Kastrioti

Kastrioti

How can I solve this problem exactly?Generally not bad. But that's not exactly what I want. What do you think it looks like?
Could it be an insect infestation?

IMG 20190220 222421
IMG 20190220 222123
IMG 20190220 215726
IMG 20190220 221728
IMG 20190220 221709

Screenshot 20190220 221807
Kastrioti

Kastrioti

600w hps / White Russian fem 1x. First week of flowering 1650ppm. Tap water 160ppm. I haven't had any problems for now. I hope I don't have any problems.
Sometimes I have calcium deficiency, but now I'm giving cal-mag over normal. I'm washing the roots if anything goes wrong. I change the reservoir water once a week. Finally drip a drop of clorox bleach into the reservoir.

Top Bottom