500w SCROG GROW

• Thread starter Happy Daze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jug of the Head

scrog

Now there's the pics I've been waiting to see! Nice work! They look a lot happier!
Jugs

And also you've got five different strains of plants, can you take one out if it matures before the others or do you have to harvest all at once?

H

Happy Daze

I've had this problem in my first grow and I was able harvest a single plant but it did take some time, but I don't mind that..!

H

Happy Daze

Quick update...

Few pics of how they are coming on....
Yesterday I added fish mix and as always on each watering i add seaweed extract...
The Church since losing most of her main stem seams to be lagging behind now, so im hoping she'll pick up soon enough.

I'm sure I can manipulate the larger plants by more LST or FIM to slow them down.

Tomorrow the girls get a Brazilian as i clear away some of the growth underneath the canopy. Hopefully get a couple of nice clones from each strain..
this will also give me a chance to start pulling down those branches and train them for their own individual space or square.. This can sometimes take a while if your baked but is most satisfying to say the least...

10thoct 004
10thoct 005
10thoct 003
10thoct 008
10thoct 006
H

Happy Daze

One day it'll look something like this...

I have to say, I stole this pic from somewhere else...

10thoct 001
J

Jug of the Head

Few pics of how they are coming on....
Yesterday I added fish mix and as always on each watering i add seaweed extract...
The Church since losing most of her main stem seams to be lagging behind now, so im hoping she'll pick up soon enough.

I'm sure I can manipulate the larger plants by more LST or FIM to slow them down.

Tomorrow the girls get a Brazilian as i clear away some of the growth underneath the canopy. Hopefully get a couple of nice clones from each strain..
this will also give me a chance to start pulling down those branches and train them for their own individual space or square.. This can sometimes take a while if your baked but is most satisfying to say the least...

They're looking great mate! They've picked up well! They look awesome come flowering! That seed is the bomb! How many you going to get?

H

Happy Daze

Yeah I think they've come back quite well...
All depending how things look after the nip and tuck tomorrow I could be thinking about "switching" this weekend...!! Then the real fun starts...

It'll be interesting to see who the stretchers are, I'm liking the look at the mazar kush.. But then again I just sit and stare at all my girls anyway..!

M

magick81

Looking good!
I'm planning to scrog my girls also, but being my first grow, we'll see what happens :)

Top Bottom