50lbs of sh*t in a 5lb bag

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
7 weeks if I'm remembering correctly and leaf fade is setting in across the room. That's fast!

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So this thread will be riding off into the sunset in the next few days, this is some pics of the bunker yield, and the red room crop that is left, I’m harvesting it tomorrow. I just want to say thank you to all the incredible folks who joined me on the journey of this ridiculous grow. It been a real pleasure having y’all!

capt 👊🏻😎

IMG 8114
IMG 8112
IMG 8113
IMG 8120
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I still have some catching up, but I wanted to give a quick hats off to you bro! You worked your ass off and showed us some AMAZING talent on your part. It was an absolute pleasure following this journey and so excited to see your Trustfall run. Keep it up brother

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I still have some catching up, but I wanted to give a quick hats off to you bro! You worked your ass off and showed us some AMAZING talent on your part. It was an absolute pleasure following this journey and so excited to see your Trustfall run. Keep it up brother
Im humbled by this statement man. Thanks homie. Onward and upward ya dig! Thx for riding along.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
First, thanks for using our Viparspectra lights and we hope they all continue to serve you well. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Also, I want to say, oh my gosh, you are amazing, all 178 plants are so well managed, making the most of the space! Simply incredible! You deserve a big harvest! 👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
First, thanks for using our Viparspectra lights and we hope they all continue to serve you well. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Also, I want to say, oh my gosh, you are amazing, all 178 plants are so well managed, making the most of the space! Simply incredible! You deserve a big harvest! 👍
It was a hottenany that’s for sure. Thank you! I used the p series for a few years. They have done incredibly well by me. Never had to replace any of them, sound builds. I’ll be sure to shout at you if I have any questions for sure! But it’s time to upgrade……

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Dude! Just read all 26 pages, my hat is off to your diligence. Amazing run, the attention you gave these girls was inspiring.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Dude! Just read all 26 pages, my hat is off to your diligence. Amazing run, the attention you gave these girls was inspiring.
Thanks man! It was a beast, crazy to manage. Tedious, but fun none the less! Humbled. I appreciate the kind words.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

I remember back when I was a kid and bought weed, I'd say to my dude... "Dude, if it's the more I buy, the cheaper it gets, fill up my truck till it's free!"

Nice thing you got going on there, Mr. Captspaulding.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I remember back when I was a kid and bought weed, I'd say to my dude... "Dude, if it's the more I buy, the cheaper it gets, fill up my truck till it's free!"

Nice thing you got going on there, Mr. Captspaulding.
I tip my cap to you mr ganjajack! I have started a new thread, with some new genetics and new gear, I have this thing, if you have the space, think it out, and be proactive you can pull of some pretty cool stuff outside the conventional approach, that being said, I’m very happy to get back to a more relaxed 5 gallon pot run, and 4 mothers. And the cloning box. It’ll be a nice switch from legit helicopter parenting to normal wet/dry cycles again…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Here’s a link to my next grow if you would like to follow along! Thanks again folks.

memnoch

memnoch

🥺 we smoked the last of what I grew yesterday. Your buds look so good it's making me sad.😢

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
🥺 we smoked the last of what I grew yesterday. Your buds look so good it's making me sad.😢
I’m not gonna like that comment, because i know exactly how you feel, it sucks when you smoke you last bowl/binger/joint. Thanks for the kind words about my herbs 👊🏻 I would totally kick you herbs for thy dome if geography wasn’t a whore homie! the captain abides……

Latest posts

Top Bottom