50lbs of sh*t in a 5lb bag

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Sweet lighting edition Capt. You mentioned ppfd, wondered what your running on seedlings?
I have the current run set at 350 and they are only 8 days old, I’m also running 20/4 lighting. I’m pushing these little buggers and they love it. My thought was to redline the topside of the seedling spectrum and walk it back some. Haven’t needed to 1 bit. I always try to mess convention. I can’t leave well enough alone. But they are definitely happy.

IMG 8274
coolslayer

coolslayer

Brilliant, broham!! I wasn't around to follow step by step, but I zoomed through the time lapse and it looked great!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
It was a hottenany that’s for sure. Thank you! I used the p series for a few years. They have done incredibly well by me. Never had to replace any of them, sound builds. I’ll be sure to shout at you if I have any questions for sure! But it’s time to upgrade……
Thank you, we got it and we will try our best to bring you more and better products in the future.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

I have the current run set at 350 and they are only 8 days old, I’m also running 20/4 lighting. I’m pushing these little buggers and they love it. My thought was to redline the topside of the seedling spectrum and walk it back some. Haven’t needed to 1 bit. I always try to mess convention. I can’t leave well enough alone. But they are definitely happy.
Clean setup man, how they looking now?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Clean setup man, how they looking now?
Truckin’ moved lights yesterday and potted them up. They are doing alright! Some mag on a couple. But I’m blasting them, it’s to be expected. ticked the light back a little, still getting used to them overall. Love the difference so far with the upgrades. By next week they will be running full speed. I plan on stopping veg, when I get back from a race in October 15 then flip.

IMG 8505
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thank you, we got it and we will try our best to bring you more and better products in the future.
I have no doubt! Thx for everything you folks do! ITLL YIELD!

Top Bottom