560 Plant, Medical Marijuana Start up help. complete noob

• Thread starter mmcan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mmcan

if you dont have anything to add as for planning please keep your thoughts to yourself, i know what im capable of and its gonna happen.

thanks
j

C

cheech

It's not about balls at all, its about talent, resources, patience and experience.. If it where about balls, I know some folks that should be killin it...lol

Tex

For reals. If no one is there to read what the plants are asking for then everything you do is a guess. You might see nute burn where there is a deficiency or vice versa. It's going to take at least a handfull of runs to learn how to read your particular strain and figure out how to get the most from it.

Why don't you start growing a strain in your basement/garage/bedroom, learn it, learn what to expect from it, then expand. What's the rush?

Edit...
The only farmers that are going to take the time to give you help are newbs who will try to live bi curiously through your grow - all the way to its demise. The growers with helpful advice already gave it.

M

mmcan

i have people with lots of experience behind me, that are going to be hired full time, one with experience of over 30 years, he got nailed with my buddy on a illegal show and my buddy kept him hanging and he's been working for me for the last 10 years as a painter at my shop he live on my property. since this is a legal show he's okay with it. he is a old schooler and doesnt know about the new equipment, what to get so and so. i want to set up the blue print of the place and go according to the plan and go forward. i understand that the first few crop's are going to be trials and learning experience.

the licenses dont just fall outta the sky here they have to be put to use asap or im out money.

putembk

putembk

i have people with lots of experience behind me, that are going to be hired full time, one with experience of over 30 years, he got nailed with my buddy on a illegal show and my buddy kept him hanging and he's been working for me for the last 10 years as a painter at my shop he live on my property. since this is a legal show he's okay with it. he is a old schooler and doesnt know about the new equipment, what to get so and so. i want to set up the blue print of the place and go according to the plan and go forward. i understand that the first few crop's are going to be trials and learning experience.

the licenses dont just fall outta the sky here they have to be put to use asap or im out money.
Again no disrespect but something doesn't add up, first you come on and ask for help and now you say you have people with over 30 years experience. Smells fishy to me.

M

mmcan

i have the grower 1 really good grower and 2 juniors. i would like to design the facility like a business plan and start with what i have and add as i go along.

im not doing a 100 lighter right off the bat but the final plan is something like a factory coming down every week or 2 weeks.

i'm here asking for people experience on the design of the rooms.

ive been in the business for lots of years just on the back hand now im getting my hands dirty. i have the right people to gwt the shit done however im sure in this community theres some brains and experienced people to know the right equipment and the set up.

my plan is to design my facility and have my experienced grower grow.
before my dg that had to leave did everything from a to z. he knew the right equipment and all. this way i just have a experienced grower thats all.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Edit...
The only farmers that are going to take the time to give you help are newbs who will try to live bi curiously through your grow - all the way to its demise. The growers with helpful advice already gave it.

:giggle

i have the grower 1 really good grower and 2 juniors. i would like to design the facility like a business plan and start with what i have and add as i go along.

im not doing a 100 lighter right off the bat but the final plan is something like a factory coming down every week or 2 weeks.

i'm here asking for people experience on the design of the rooms.

ive been in the business for lots of years just on the back hand now im getting my hands dirty. i have the right people to gwt the shit done however im sure in this community theres some brains and experienced people to know the right equipment and the set up.

my plan is to design my facility and have my experienced grower grow.
before my dg that had to leave did everything from a to z. he knew the right equipment and all. this way i just have a experienced grower thats all.

if you "had the right people to get the shit done" you sure as fuck wouldnt be on a mmj board asking people how to setup a fucking 560 plant grow now would ya?

when people think that what they are doing is legal = thats when people get into trouble

news flash - anything over 99 plants not "legal" - no matter what some fast talking lawyer might say

or maybe you hadnt heard the feds are taking out profiteers

M

mmcan

enough info for the fuzz on the public forum. if you can help with design and planning please give your thought otherwise have a nice day. i have more than 25 posts so pm would be appreciated . thanks j

M

mrdizzle

go to the store, and buy 30 ballast, 30 hoods, some homedepot buckets, some coco, some nutes and start. no need for new equipment if your friend knows how to grow then get at it.

what do you want people to tell you? room size?

I for one think you can do it bro, 8 lights is the same as 50 in my book, just takes waaaay more manhours.

the reality is, no one is going to help you on a MMJ forum, its just not going to happen, ever, you could pop in with a specific question, and you will get help but when you want the whole pie layed out for you, people will only tell you that you cant do it.

your going to have to do the research yourself, if your really the type of person that can pull it off, you will, because you did the foot work

people get insulted when these types of threads pop up, its not your fault, only makes sense to ask questions about marijuana growing on a marijuana growing web site but its not the case, reading will get your waaaay more than asking

M

mmcan

:giggle

if you "had the right people to get the shit done" you sure as fuck wouldnt be on a mmj board asking people how to setup a fucking 560 plant grow now would ya?

when people think that what they are doing is legal = thats when people get into trouble

news flash - anything over 99 plants not "legal" - no matter what some fast talking lawyer might say

or maybe you hadnt heard the feds are taking out profiteers

get your facts straight im in canada, who made you a moderator?

M

mmcan

go to the store, and buy 30 ballast, 30 hoods, some homedepot buckets, some coco, some nutes and start. no need for new equipment if your friend knows how to grow then get at it.

I for one think you can do it bro, 8 lights is the same as 50 in my book, just takes waaaay more manhours.

the reality is, no one is going to help you on a MMJ forum, its just not going to happen, ever, you could pop in with a specific question, and you will get help but when you want the whole pie layed out for you, people will only tell you that you cant do it.

your going to have to do the research yourself, if your really the type of person that can pull it off, you will, because you did the foot work

people get insulted when these types of threads pop up, its not your fault, only makes sense to ask questions about marijuana growing on a marijuana growing web site but its not the case, reading will get your waaaay more than asking

im starting to get that. lol

thanks
j

M

mmcan

right now im thinking of more than 1/4 of the barn for veg room. Run 1 5 ton a/c unit( capable of handling 20 lights) start with 8k in veg room.

2 rooms x 20k on flip flop with sharing a 5 ton a/c unit (also on flip).

N

noone88

I don't understand, if you claim to have all these resources, knowledge, etc, then why are you trolling on this board? Because that's what it seems like you're doing.

Get started at it. Start cloning, start setting up your rooms. Everyone has their own style and preference when it comes to room design; it'll ultimately come down to your own personal style.

There are a lot of people that do 60-120k watt rooms and never browse any forums.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
get your facts straight im in canada, who made you a moderator?

lol oh sorry I didnt take the time to read every detail of your thread

if theres nothing to worry about why would you post this?

enough info for the fuzz on the public forum. if you can help with design and planning please give your thought otherwise have a nice day. i have more than 25 posts so pm would be appreciated . thanks j

bottom line is your investing money to make money selling weed

pretty much not legal anywhere

so save your smart ass quips

M

mmcan

lol oh sorry I didnt take the time to read every detail of your thread

if theres nothing to worry about why would you post this?

bottom line is your investing money to make money selling weed

pretty much not legal anywhere

so save your smart ass quips

why dont you sit on it and rotate?

if all your 5000 posts are this stupid i feel sorry for your ass. Mr Super Moderator.

why dont you mind your own business.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
why dont you sit on it and rotate?

if all your 5000 posts are this stupid i feel sorry for your ass. Mr Super Moderator.

why dont you mind your own business.

and why dont you run on back to rollitup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom