58,000 watts 20 tons a.c. and raceway rollers

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey buddy good to see you back! Let me know if you need the wholesale hook up on you know what.

You kind of stole my thunder with those casters. I can't wait to show you what I have in the works.

PS... your ceiling in there looks infinite.. what's the ceiling height in that room? 20+'?

turbo14

turbo14

Very simple and productive setup, I love it! You have all the necessitates to crush it hard for sure. Thinkin I might setup a new room like this.. lol

turbo

H

hogan400

Good to hear ya dirk!

Cap, good to see you too. Casters were the natural progression of things in my rooms with the tables. Easy to clean, spray, trellis, and trim! You got thunder few can rival my man. Appreciate all the compliments from everyone. I been so damn busy... Since your here buddy, in Oregon I noticed a label change, was there also a product change because of Omri?

Turbo14, this is one of several similar rooms. I have a 10 light one that really kills it, but it gets all the love. All are the same style with tables but use diff foods or soils. All to test for performance and results. I'll put some pics up of the others in a week or so. What happens is some genetics do better then 2 per, some don't. But we diversify so patients have selection. That means were always close to 2 but some lovely ladies don't put out. Lol

H

hogan400

Ill be honest, I started in 98 and was also on overgrow as was TEX and some old schoolers here, and I love this game. I've used or tried almost every product, style and technique. I like simple, effective, and productive. I suppose we all do.

I use carbon filters as scrubbers, but also wall fan circulation. Wall fans break constantly so this made sense as my grows progressed. Also use my a.c's for additional circulation, not just cooling. Ducts, dampers, and physical controls all cut flow and overall air movement. Look at some of the best performing grows in here and watch the a.c set ups. You will see by the end of the grows, grills are clogged or removed and ducts are trashed or moved to a diff side. I use only stands with a built in filter. I've done it, this style kills it! Move the air volume intensely. No more ducts or normal reflectors ever again. Just cheap ass bat wings, cheap magnetic ballasts, with simple foods plus organic teas. Not for beauty, or bragging rights, or saying I'm organic or some other health alternative b.s. It's a multi stage plan for quick quality production. Reflector lenses cut UV transmission and cannabis pants love UV.

My ceilings are 26' tall.hahaha, I had to break the mold, my normal btu'a.c calculations and co2 burners didn't apply. I can't wait to harvest either. Just roll the table I like into trim staging zone, and sic my team on it. With a watchful eye of course....

H

hogan400

Humboldt dr,
Without too much debate on growing and feeding, some things can't be ignored. Best example is, the outdoor cannabis from the Sierra Nevada's have that earthy mountain smell. If you follow what I mean, then you know that organic soils byproducts magically find their way into the plant thus into the terpenes.. ok. However in almost all organic soils for indoor gardening, most rarely have time to truly break down and imprint themselves into the plant cells. (Subcools super soil is an excellent example of a soil properly cooked in with organic foods readily available for novice gardeners) Mostly because indoor cannabis crops take less than a few months to grow and only a percentage of packaged soil breaks down. Plants feed on ions, not shit. Shit breaks down over time right. So we brew shit into a chelated tea, immediately available to be uptaken as ions into the plant. We use shit, lots of it, some are def better than others! Also I add my humics and fulvics along with sugars in the brew, creating a healthy root zone, attacking plant micro deficiencies at the source. Add in mycos, cool stuff and so on.

Observations I noted over time, was that as I visit my dispensary customers, the crappy shake left over always smelled better than the actual buds many delivered. Smell, color, and taste lasted much longer than most if not all on hand. I had them save the trash as well to replace it with bud as a good grower provider, none do that. We take that and use it in our oil production and edibles since it's of such perfect quality still.

As far as my actual products used and mix ratios, that's what will remain my secret. Always. Like some don't part with genetics, my tea formulations are much different than what I did 2 years ago. So is my product testing. I'll also keep secret. I hope in time as commercial grows accelerate and us little guys get consumed by big groups, I hope my new foods and teas set me apart.
Thanks guys, I know this is always a controversial discussion, organic vs chem and ions and such. Hope ya dig it.

turbo14

turbo14

What size can fans are ya using? 10"ers?

On all of your setups, do you always run 1 plant per 1000w?

No Glass and tons of AC are defiantly the way. I've got 10 tons in each of my 24k rooms as well:)

Awesome thread, great info!

much love

turbo

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Thanks for the response Hogan. Again, thanks for giving us a peak inside.

H

hogan400

Turbo,
I use 8's and 10's.

I don't always run 1 light one plant, a lot depends on the space and individual. My personal grow is 3 rows of 5 plants w 10 lights over the top. In my personal tests I've found that a particular distance and light pattern is more effective over color or type of bulb. Best reflector is the large wing however the price is offset by cheap ass ones by at least a 100$ each. The test results were so close, I can say the value is minimal unless appearance of installation is important. My Bulb is always eye super hps. I get em for 60 ea so nothing cheaper makes sense and the eyes always tested a hair better any way.

Sounds like you are happy, 10 tons and 24 lights is always king! Unless you can do more. Lol I'd like to pull in larger wire to our building, but it's an industrial complex and might piss of some other tenants. Plus we lease and I'm not sure they'd let us, but it's the next question I'll be asking in 6 months. I'd love to go vert in both rooms. I built a few vert rooms and they kill it.
Thanks everyone.

E

eyepinpools

Looking good man. Let us amp clamp you for some cuts bro...allow you some verts up in that tree SOG you have goign. PM me if you have any more power questions.

Healthy lookin babes though, rock on. Looking forward to update shots of the other room, and veg. What is your water treatment setup like?

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

killer setup thanks for sharing! love the simplicity, we need these reminders with the bombardment of new products on the market that just add complexity with minimal increase.

turbo14

turbo14

Bump.. About to throw up a replica of these two rooms. Little different tables but same idea.

Much love for putting this up. Simple rooms that mash...

Thanks brotha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom