58 days of flowering

• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jay2341

Hey guys am growing kosher kush am 58 days of flowering I’ve got about 1 week left is it true you leave your lights turned off 48 hours before harvest ? Is that right ? And what does that do to the plant, pictures I took was 4 days ago

43A677B4 1FC6 4797 8BE4 3D2EBA645B02
60F4497F D2C7 4B50 8A6E EA163D925BD7
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Great looking! With out seeing the trichs it’s hard to tell harvest time, but you’ve got a lot of white hairs left. THC is like the SPF for plants so as the light is on THC degrades. There is a nice swelling in that 48hrs. Have a great harvest.

J

Jay2341

Great looking! With out seeing the trichs it’s hard to tell harvest time, but you’ve got a lot of white hairs left. THC is like the SPF for plants so as the light is on THC degrades. There is a nice swelling in that 48hrs. Have a great harvest.

That was 4 days ago I took them photos, is 48 hours is for lights to be off or more I seen a few people give them a few days of darkness before harvest see never try it before I always want to try something new

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Today’s photos
Nice Buds! I don't know if it works or not either but I have mine sitting in the dark right now for 3 days before I cut and hang. I've seen a couple YT vids that claim it plumps them up so WTF I'll give it a try. It doesn't seem to hurt them at all, I think they dry faster when I do cut them after 3 days of dark.

Top Bottom