5k OG KUSH

• Thread starter mr. chunky nugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

Here she is in all her glory, the elusive and abusive 5K OG KUSH. she smokes as good as she looks, Yields are decent.. no lemons here, strait fruity pebbles..Potency through the roof. The crew has got big plans for this gal:sun2:
http://i252.invalid.com/albums/hh29/b14z3d/IMG_2523-1.jpg

http://i252.invalid.com/albums/hh29/b14z3d/IMG_2534.jpg

S

Surfr

That looks like some straight dank... Sounds delicious bro!

:character0180:

rawman

rawman

OGK without them sour n lemon? Was this an S1 or something?

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

OGK without them sour n lemon? Was this an S1 or something?

not sure what she is to be honest... Story behind her is a fellow in the bay area was fetching $5,000 from the cannabis clubs for her... The cuts been on lockdown ever since....UNTIL NOW!:lock:

D

dailychronic

Wait wouldn't it be something diffrent if it doesn't taste like og? Sounds like a fruity strain that got renamed OG to get some sales. Looks super dank though and I love fruity pebbles.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

Wait wouldn't it be something diffrent if it doesn't taste like og? Sounds like a fruity strain that got renamed OG to get some sales. Looks super dank though and I love fruity pebbles.

it tastes like OG just not lemony OG, not a lot of info on the cut is out there.. but my cut is certainly verified

D

Dubwobble

Looks dank as all hell!

But "fruity Pebbles" is not something I associate with the real deal OG Kush (Larry or Tahoe)

And truthfully, I don't really get a lemon scent either.

The OG Kush that fetches the most for me smells like cologne strength skunk-funk piney forest humus-dirt.

The look of what you have doesn't look right either... but what you have looks real real good, thats 4 sho !!!

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

yea id say fruity pebbles is reserved for chem and sour dies. Good OG is piney, vanilla slightly lemon in aroma and taste depending on the variety. Those nugs look so delicious regardless. Nice buds bro

L

Lost

I made an Abusive X Pre 98 Bubba cross and called it fruity Pebble OG. Smelled like you put your head in a bag of fruity pebbles....

Venom818

Venom818

yea id say fruity pebbles is reserved for chem and sour dies. Good OG is piney, vanilla slightly lemon in aroma and taste depending on the variety. Those nugs look so delicious regardless. Nice buds bro

I have never gotten vanilla anything smell or taste from OG
looks dank by the way coast

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

Looks dank as all hell!

But "fruity Pebbles" is not something I associate with the real deal OG Kush (Larry or Tahoe)

And truthfully, I don't really get a lemon scent either.

The OG Kush that fetches the most for me smells like cologne strength skunk-funk piney forest humus-dirt.

The look of what you have doesn't look right either... but what you have looks real real good, thats 4 sho !!!

sorry to break it to ya but i was smokin OG kush YEARS before the names larry and tahoe ever hit the scene..not going to get into a pissing match here....but this is the real deal 5K OG KUSH whether you like it or not, shes verified..The crew and I will be working with her for a long time to come.. Dont worry cali med patients shes coming!. smells like straight OG KUSH minus the lemons substituted with fruity pebbles.... i guarantee you its something you know nothing about my friend.. heres another pic of her out of a buddys room... now tell me that doesnt "look right" lol
http://i252.invalid.com/albums/hh29/b14z3d/file-1.jpg

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

Damn I wanna taste of that!

i bet you do lol shes some real kill... i think theres a little bit of info on this lady somewhere.. now if that last pic doesnt look like OG, I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES LOL:banana1sv6:

B

bobby-o

wat up mr. chunky nugz. I looked at this thinking 5k of Og kush, once I saw those first two pics I was like wtf that looks just like my current batch of Og. I was gifted a single bean grew it out it was frosty as hell resembled Kush in everyway except the smell. The smell I got on mine is some dank fruity smell as well. The whole point of this was the person who gave the seed swore it was Og but i never believed it because it lacked the smell, but seeing your pics that is spot on to mine.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

wat up mr. chunky nugz. I looked at this thinking 5k of Og kush, once I saw those first two pics I was like wtf that looks just like my current batch of Og. I was gifted a single bean grew it out it was frosty as hell resembled Kush in everyway except the smell. The smell I got on mine is some dank fruity smell as well. The whole point of this was the person who gave the seed swore it was Og but i never believed it because it lacked the smell, but seeing your pics that is spot on to mine.

theres no mistaking this 5k as OG KUSH...its just not your typical lemon pinesol OG... if i can put it into words id replace the lemons with sweeter undertones and just reaks of skunky fuely OG.. shes really quite nice, sounds like you may have a winner there.!

K

keyplay

Awesome Chunky! Excellent pot! Boutique Pot! The OG5K is unmistakeably OG with fuel and lemon...just pronounced differently than the other OG phenos. She must have light and she must have rich feeds. Foliar up to week 5 is recommended for people wanting a bigger sack of good pot. Enjoy it bro! Can you save some for the cup next month when we get together?

H

humboldtlocal

Looks great bro. I actually have the 6k OG.:tongue0011: Just kidding. Great job.

E

edux10

i too at first thought this was a thread about 5000 watts of light and OG Kush plants. Haha, stoners, its a fruity OG kush cut callked 5K OG KUSH. I get it. Looks legit to me. Looks like some OG for sure. That is awesome if it smells like fruity pebbles, deff a keeper you got there. Cant wait to see some more or some in real life!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom