5k OG KUSH

• Thread starter mr. chunky nugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chemfather

is named five k or is a club in the bay REALLY payin 5k a p for it. If so WHAT CLUB IS PAYIN 5G for og in nor cal?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i dont car how bomb it is. what club?????????????????????? the market is NOT there in nor cal. maybe 4k max

TortureKill

TortureKill

More west coast OG drama.. Jk JK.. I see where u both are coming from. I commend s4v for coming out and admitting its not the real deal 5k, but at the same time, he did pass it off as being something its not, intentional or not, there was confusion. I can see why keyplay is upset, bc the man has begun some breeding projects using a clone on false pretenses.. Its all drama fellas, no room for that shit. Hope u guys can work thru ur differencs. BTW, Keyplay, that grapestomper is phenomenal bro ;)

TK

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

this apparently is not the original 5k... s4v seems to have "copy catted" the name and stuck it on my cut...i guess once upon a time, (im assuming atleast 4-5yrs ago) someone was getting 5k per lb for some OG..but apparently it wasnt this one, i dont know the story or real details... its not so far fetched chemfather, the norcal club game has changed a lot in the passed 5-6 years.. i remember 6-7yrs ago when erkle pounds were being sold for 4800 in so hum....yea the most i get these days for top shelf og from the clubs is 43. still not bad though...:rauch08:

M

Medicinal

Well whatever you guys gotta ahold of is bomb. KeyPlay and chunkynugz. I've seen pics of the grapestomper before and now this "coast 5k" So anyway what are the plans you guys have with these? :character0053:

S

S4v

Gonna end the drama. Me and Keyplay know the truth, i'll just leave it at that. :fixed:

Lookin forward to some more pics

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow!! Im glad I saw this thread. Always nice to see peoples true colors...:makeup

true grit

true grit

Lol right, the never ending Chem/OG/Diesel/PK discussion.... hey at least they draw the folks outta the wood works as always!!

S

S4v

Yup always entertaining. A lil less entertaining when you're in the ring, but still entertaining none the less :D

true grit

true grit

Have to say S4V, you have a great attitude through all of it!!! Drama can get frustrating, i'm not as patient as most, so props to you bro.

I'm just ready to smoke any of these 5k's and PK's! LOL..

S

S4v

Have to say S4V, you have a great attitude through all of it!!! Drama can get frustrating, i'm not as patient as most, so props to you bro.

I'm just ready to smoke any of these 5k's and PK's! LOL..

Yea i dunno what they're cookin up with the "5k" but i hope you get some tester packs at the very least. Your grows of the empress and candy kush made me more confident in my purchase of Medic related strains

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro Medz is killin it man, no doubt there. And I appreciate the propage coming from you bro. I'm sure you'll get ahold of some of the new ish!

What pheno is your Emperor cut? Slide on down a thread and check the latest pics i tossed up, this one is killin and only at 45 days....

S

S4v

Yeah bro Medz is killin it man, no doubt there. And I appreciate the propage coming from you bro. I'm sure you'll get ahold of some of the new ish!

What pheno is your Emperor cut? Slide on down a thread and check the latest pics i tossed up, this one is killin and only at 45 days....

replied in your thread :nod

K

keyplay

Gonna end the drama. Me and Keyplay know the truth, i'll just leave it at that. :fixed:

Lookin forward to some more pics

Yes, I value a friendship more than arguing ... we'll work it out and move forward with a lesson learned at the board.

S

SailerJerry

does anyone have pics of elkys or docs 5k cut in flower? I used to have a link to thadoctas ic gallery but i lost it anyone have one?

S

Seed Buyer

"5K OG KUSH"....I feel sorry for you Cali boys sometimes. In my neck of the woods you would rightfully be able to call that 7.5K-8K OG KUSH if you were in the right circles! In case you can't see I am giving you a standing ovation. Hope my Harborside fire og's turn out like that.

S

S4v

"5K OG KUSH"....I feel sorry for you Cali boys sometimes. In my neck of the woods you would rightfully be able to call that 7.5K-8K OG KUSH if you were in the right circles! In case you can't see I am giving you a standing ovation. Hope my Harborside fire og's turn out like that.

Homie i hear you loud and clear! That 5k is more like 4 and change K nowdays. I think i need to take a vacation :tongueout

M

Medicinal

Hey S4v how's the smoke on the 5K and PK? Are they narcotic like? Never seen a smoke report on either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom