5x5 16 plant auto flower grow (600w led)

• Thread starter Lucidbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lucidbud

Lucidbud

So it's the first grow of the new year! For this one i plan on doing 16 auto flowers in a 5x5 my biggest enemy here will hopefully be space im using 3 gal fabric pots so i know they'll fit with room to spare if we get lucky and they grow bushy alot of defoliation may be necessary but i wanna use a free pack i got before i switch back to photo periods ill be sure to update regularly with lots of photos i look forward to all your input iv learned so much here in the last few months never would have survived my last grow otherwise

5x5 16 plant auto flower grow 600w led
coherent

coherent

Hope they don't get too big on you. 16 is a lot of plants in a 5x5 if they do. I've never grown autos, but with photos (even if I switch to flower fairly early) 4-6 would put a 5x5 tent wall to wall plants.

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

Hope they don't get too big on you. 16 is a lot of plants in a 5x5 if they do. I've never grown autos, but with photos (even if I switch to flower fairly early) 4-6 would put a 5x5 tent wall to wall plants.
Here's hoping hahaha

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

Here in MI it's absolutely freezing at the moment and keeping rooms warm would be really difficult so as a cost saving measure as well as to improve my final yeild iv decided to delay my grow another could of weeks till temps begin to show signs of improvement then Ill start my seedlings in my bedroom in a 3x3 to give me as much control over my temps as possible

sportyridr

sportyridr

Here in MI it's absolutely freezing at the moment and keeping rooms warm would be really difficult so as a cost saving measure as well as to improve my final yeild iv decided to delay my grow another could of weeks till temps begin to show signs of improvement then Ill start my seedlings in my bedroom in a 3x3 to give me as much control over my temps as possible
Good call and prob save yourself some headaches trying to grow in cool/cold temps. It just slows everything too much and even worse if you have any issues.

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

THE TIME HAS COME! Today i took some tap water, filled a cup, plugged in my heating matt and later today 23 autoflower seeds will begin their 3 day soak! With any luck we will get all our 16 healthy seedlings we need for our project! :)

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
16? Are they considered small plants? 4-6 should be plenty. I can’t wait to see it though

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

16? Are they considered small plants? 4-6 should be plenty. I can’t wait to see it though
I honestly have no idea what to expect they might be so small they dont forum a canopy or so large im fighting to tame them 3 weeks in iv never heard of anyone trying something like this lol

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

so far the seeds have spent about 2 to 3 days in water today we will be transferring them to a paper towel and you guys can see whats happening :)

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

Disaster has struck for some stange reason none of the seeds popped, however i do have photo periods so i could still do a high plant count photo grow if anyone would like to see that?

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
That sucks man, crazy. Any idea what might have went wrong?

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Maybe, next time do a 24 hour soak in water, then pour them onto a damp paper towel on a plate until you see the tap root. If you can keep it on top of a cable box or something warm helps. Keep the paper towel moist at all times but not soaked.

Spike8910

Spike8910

I normally soak mine 12 to 24 hours then paper towel normally sprout within 12 hour in paper towel

Latest posts

Top Bottom